Clear all

[Solved] Watcher´s Ban Appeal

Page 1 / 2
VictorESP1
(@victoresp1)

-What happened/why you were banned

I was banned for ¨KOS¨ at SZ today.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

Well, i do not think this was a fair ban, first of all, i waited for my target ¨Roope¨ to get outside SZ (Past train road, so not at SZ.) And then i sniped him, this was not KOS as he had shot both of my Friends (Smithy and Diablo), damaging them, so i decided to help my Friends by making an assasination, i tracked him to SZ, waited for him to go outside past train road, and then shot him.

I also have A LOT of witnesses that saw how he died outside the SZ, i cannot recall the names as i was too far away to see them, but im sure you can ask the people and see by yourself.

-What server you were banned from

Chernarus RP.

-A link to your steam profile

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148273916/

-Ban date : 02/02/18.

Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2018 7:06 pm
Smithy2001
 Smithy2001
(@Smithy2001)
New Member Guest

This is certainly true as ive encountered Roope plenty of times. firstly he's been involved with kosing devildog and his friend and then continued to blow up his base and take all of his items. I have a screenshot of this happening as devildog was shouting them in chat calling Roope (Rope) and was asking for his stuff back. Furthermore he has also been aggressive around me as the first time i encountered him he attempted to rob me and my friends.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2018 7:41 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Hello,

First of all lying does not help your situation in anyway. Lets start by saying Smithy and Diablo are both in CDF and I happen to be in the same group aswell so there would not be anyway for me to hurt them.

Second of all, if you ever find a loophole to get out out of this safezone KoS your troubles dont end there, then I will be posting the video of you KoSing me earlier today.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2018 9:24 pm
VictorESP1
(@victoresp1)

Sure, just post you robbing me before i killed you aswell, Roope.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2018 9:28 pm
VictorESP1
(@victoresp1)

I see you shooting my Friends, so i take action.

Besides, they told me that they were very annoyed by your actions of you shooting at them, i didnt even know you were in the same group.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2018 9:29 pm
Smithy2001
(@smithy2001)
New Member Customer

This is the picture of when DevilDog was getting attacked and Kosed by Roope. Like i said hes already tried to rob me before and shows that he is not to be trusted as you can tell by his negative reputation on the serever.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2018 9:41 pm
Scorpion :D
(@scorpion-d)
Posted by: Smithy2001

This is the picture of when DevilDog was getting attacked and Kosed by Roope. Like i said hes already tried to rob me before and shows that he is not to be trusted as you can tell by his negative reputation on the serever.

Lol you don't know what happened during that, Roope could have robbed DevilDog and then he got triggered.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2018 12:48 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

devil dog is a 12 year old dumbass as well as his group , all the thing that toxicity that comes from that group is equivalent to a nuke.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2018 4:22 am
Njtl
 Njtl
(@njtl)
New Member Customer

I know watcher, hes always been helpful and given me loot. He ONLY attacks people if they attack him for self defence. Hes very friendly and invited me into his base when I met him and gave me food and a gun. I also know that Roope keeps robbing people and kosing, and being hostile towards people in general.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2018 10:32 am
(@scorpion-d)

Roope?

Is one of the nicest people on the server so quit lying mate you just looking for the attention and looking to ruin his name!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2018 10:38 am
VictorESP1
(@victoresp1)

Yeah, exactly you are soooo right, that´s why he keeps murdering, KOSing, and robbing people.

Ohhh! Not like he keeps stealing and raiding from people and has a bandit group, sure he is nice, i bet he will give you some fucking cookies my dude.

He aint ruining his name he is just saying FACTS, so if you take it as he is ruining the name, it might be cause he is in fact ruined for you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2018 10:42 am
(@scorpion-d)
Posted by: VictorESP1

Yeah, exactly you are soooo right, that´s why he keeps murdering, KOSing, and robbing people.

Ohhh! Not like he keeps stealing and raiding from people and has a bandit group, sure he is nice, i bet he will give you some fucking cookies my dude.

He aint ruining his name he is just saying FACTS, so if you take it as he is ruining the name, it might be cause he is in fact ruined for you.

I mean he did give me some cookies 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2018 10:47 am
Smithy2001
 Smithy2001
(@Smithy2001)
New Member Guest
Posted by: AttackHelicopter101

Roope?

Is one of the nicest people on the server so quit lying mate you just looking for the attention and looking to ruin his name!

One of the nicest people on the server?? saying that whilst he has nearly a minus 300 reputation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2018 10:49 am
VictorESP1
(@victoresp1)

Oh you are really funny, but i think you dont know what a metaphor is so let me explain to you, i said ¨I bet he will give you some cookies¨ Meaning that he wont give you shit, and instead rob you, i don´t wanna be rude but get that common sense working, pal.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2018 10:50 am
(@scorpion-d)

I think you don't understand Roope is a nice guy he gave me 10$ if I gave him a colt!

He is really nice.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2018 11:05 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: