Permanent ban appea...

Notifications
Clear all

Permanent ban appeal GzoNuS- Re after 3 months

sampied returns
(@sampied-returns)

-What happened/why you were banned -I was permanently banned for typing the N word in the chat (unturned filter)

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance - i didn't mean to say the n word as unturned has a profanity filter that
makes this type of speech in a <3 . I take full accountability of my actions and wont blame goose or the staff team for my bad behavior
but i didn't mean to hurt anyone by saying the n word as players on the server could not see it. I have been a member of URP
server for 2+ years and i am really sorry for this mistake and can assure that it would never happen again , and if it does i would
without a problem accept a permanent ban without appeal . I would love to get 1 last chance to play on my favourite unturned server
and hope the admins would forgive my silly but fatal mistake.

If you can find it in your consideration to give me another chance, I promise I'll learn from this. I'm eager to contribute positively once more and rebuild the trust that may have been affected. I'm committed to doing better and proving through actions that I've grown from this experience.

-A link to your steam profile -  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198931221070/

-Which server were you banned from - Nylex URP (life RP)

Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2024 10:43 am
Share: