Permanent ban appea...

Notifications
Clear all

Permanent ban appeal of JVY -first appeal

JVY
 JVY
(@jvy)

-what happened/why were you banned?- :

I was ban for mass kos/NITRP, i play the server alot, spent few hundred hours on it had loads of nice memorys in that server recently tho everyone was kosing the server got a bit boring cause new people just come and keep kosing and i stopped playing for a bit i joined back i got pissed with everything that happened because everyone who kossed me gets just a verbal warning, all the times and i dont even get my stuff back so then i decided for revenge i just started shooting people without thinking althought there was many more options i thought that was the olny one,i did it also because i thought the punishment would not be that serious that being said i got banned i didnt regret it at the time i just felt relieved all the stress and annoiance is away i got revenge i thought. I notice my ban was olny 12 days i felt happy it wasnt longer i was ready to play again after the 12 days then i notice it was changed to a perm ban,instead of making a appeal straight ahead i spent a few months just thinking of my mistake. 2024 is now here i thought ill think about it for another month so i did,i love the server and now that i spent that time thinking,owning up on my mistake i relised my other friends was also getting kossed and it was not olny me, what i did was completely wrong i know that now and also i now know even the owners are working to fix the kossing issuse my friends said its mainly fixed now and also i now know i was just helping the problem killing people i regret it now.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance-

I feel everyone needs 2nd chance but if i do get unbanned i will most defenitely provide a more positive side of me,and i promise everyone i regret my actions i hope in the future i can do something to own up to my mistakes and provide a more serious thought about liferp i wont be the koser from before ill be a new person,people change (not everyone) but i know i will. i hope you given thought about my appeal i sincerely apologies for my actions.

-What server you were banned from-

nylexrp/life RP

-A link to your steam profile-

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198269556549/

-Remind yourself of the rules-

i have read all the rules 3x i apologies and sorry for the staff team and to everyone

Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2024 2:37 pm
Share: