Ok here here it goes

C0diux
(@c0diux)
Trusted Member
C0diux

Reputable Member

SolvedPrivateReport

"banned for 3846q124 because: 999999999

What the hell is wrong what did I do to deserve this? I haven't done anything bannable and this hasn't been cleared up in 3 days since my post. This is getting past the point of annoyance now.

ReplyQuoteLike
Posted : 17/04/2017 5:02 pm
Nylex

Admin

What admin was on when you was banned?

ReplyQuoteLike
Posted : 17/04/2017 7:49 pm
C0diux

Reputable Member

I don't think there was one I logged off and went to log back in and i was banned.

ReplyQuoteLike
Posted : 18/04/2017 3:20 pm
Raven

I was on when he was originally banned for kosing.

ReplyQuoteLike
Posted : 18/04/2017 4:34 pm
C0diux

Reputable Member

Raven this was ages ago I got unbanned since then as I had shown my motive for kos and why I think I'm trustworthy. I'm talking about now I'm banned for no reason.

ReplyQuoteLike
Posted : 18/04/2017 5:43 pm
Raven

Who unbanned you? Can you provide proof and time stamps?

ReplyQuoteLike
Posted : 19/04/2017 12:30 am
C0diux

Reputable Member

Alright.

Well, I've said in a previous post there is no "you get 3 warnings and then ur banned" type deal, If you break the rules you could be instantly banned depending on your situation. I don't want players to be going around thinking they have 3 chances to KOS or break the rules before they're banned- so just keep that in mind. 

You're unbanned but staff will be keeping an eye on you:P I think this length is decent enough for a temp-ban, you seem to understand the rules too.
If you're KOS'd, just report it instead of trying to KOS back.

ReplyQuoteLike
Posted : 19/04/2017 4:05 pm
C0diux

Reputable Member

said by nylex

ReplyQuoteLike
Posted : 19/04/2017 4:05 pm
Raven

Thanks and when was that posted? 

ReplyQuoteLike
Posted : 19/04/2017 11:31 pm
C0diux

Reputable Member

Nylex

Admin

Alright.

Well, I've said in a previous post there is no "you get 3 warnings and then ur banned" type deal, If you break the rules you could be instantly banned depending on your situation. I don't want players to be going around thinking they have 3 chances to KOS or break the rules before they're banned- so just keep that in mind. 

You're unbanned but staff will be keeping an eye on you:P I think this length is decent enough for a temp-ban, you seem to understand the rules too.
If you're KOS'd, just report it instead of trying to KOS back.

ReplyQuoteLike
Posted : 21/03/2017 1:21 pm

C0diux

Reputable Member

ReplyQuoteLike
Posted : 20/04/2017 5:03 pm
Raven

Alright let me double check all these dates and I will take care of it from here.

Ok I have been waiting for about a month and still nothing has happened. This is unacceptable. The main reason I was banned is invalid because it is unspecified I wasn't even banned by a proper admin for a reason I was just randomly banned one day. I have calmly waited for a whole month to yet no reply "Ill take it from here" you say.

Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2017 3:58 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

As long as you didn't do anything after Nylex unbanned you I don't see the problem with you being unbanned. Can any other staff confirm this?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2017 5:43 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

wait what happened here? this is confusing 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2017 5:29 pm
Share: