For_the_Republic un...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] For_the_Republic unfairly bans

Page 1 / 2
R3dsorialPeak17
(@r3dsorialpeak17)
Eminent Member

so here's the story starting from the beginning....
       me and my team of 2 others went to military base, my friend Carter parachuted off the rocks into a group of *At least 4 people in the military base, carter proceeded to tell everyone hands up.  No one listened and they all started running, so of course we opened fire. Meanwhile me and my other friend R3dsquirell(still on the rocks) were opened up on from behind, we returned fire and proceeded to kill everyone behind us.  One of the players being the salty kindergartener he is started shouting KOS KOS KOS in chat,   for_the_republic responds with "now he is a banned koser" and proceeds to ban me and R3dsquirell without any proof.
  Afterwards carter kindly asked for_the_republic to join the discord we had all joined to sort this issue out, he responded with "appeal on the forums" multiple times. At this point carter got kind of mad and responded with "join discord and resolve this, this is pathetic" and carter was instantly banned.  we all then then got banned off the discord I'm assuming by For_the_republic.

I have the video of carter parachuting and we started getting shot, it will be upload within the day....

Carter-   http://steamcommunity.com/id/carterkistner/

R3dsquirell- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150337883/

Me- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198389588112/

Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2017 4:35 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

I have been awaiting this report. I About 3 days ago I witnessed you kos, unfortunately I was unable to ban you at the time. You have been banned. Also I believe you are friends with Jack The Killer correct? If so, I recently remember him "robbing" people.... The good old drop all your shit in 5 seconds kind of guy.

-Ninjas 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2017 4:49 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Also I would like to add that this has nothing to do with the situation tonight.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2017 4:54 am
R3dsorialPeak17
(@r3dsorialpeak17)
Eminent Member

we know jack Kosed the other day we told him not to kill people, he sometimes gets ahead of himself. I personally can say I have never KOSed and I will stick to that because I know what I have and haven't done.  But Jacks actions should only affect him and not our entire group. ~R3dsorialPeak17

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2017 5:05 am
R3dsorialPeak17
(@r3dsorialpeak17)
Eminent Member

If you truly think "I" have KOSed someone(don't take this the wrong way but) don't get ahead of yourself.  If you are in /v and tp midfight to watch you haven't gotten the whole story, you have no idea what happened 1 minute earlier when we said "hands up, don't move or be shot" and the player runs the opposite direction.  Or when 3 random players on the hill try killing us for no reason and get killed by us instead, I'm sorry they have to be immature and call KOS every single time, even though theyshot at us first. Maybe even when we are getting robbed and I have a friend on the hll sniping so we shoot him, they will most likely call KOS even when we had rights to shoot. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2017 5:20 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Also as I mentioned I spoke to staff and they agreed about your ban.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2017 5:30 am
R3dsorialPeak17
(@r3dsorialpeak17)
Eminent Member

I  have the video of when I "KOSed" and is 18 minutes long if you would like to watch it as it clearly show no kos at all, I will link when done uploading so you can unban me

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2017 5:41 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Ok Peak, I will make a deal you convince me and I will unban u. 😀

-Ninjas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2017 5:49 am
R3dsorialPeak17
(@r3dsorialpeak17)
Eminent Member

and I assure you if I do convince you, if any trouble come up in the future I will have recordings of it to prove me and my entire clan are innocent.  Thank you for the chance the video will be linked tomorrow sometime as my upload speed is 360kb/s XD. I edited it down to just the main action to save some render time. (don't mind me talking about irl stuff in the beginning)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2017 5:55 am
R3dsorialPeak17
(@r3dsorialpeak17)
Eminent Member

I believe the only reason r3dsquirell and carter(Messiah) got banned was the incident I first made this post about if you guys have any other trouble with him other than what happened earlier please let me know as I record almost all the time. 

in the video carter is called out for KOS in chat but just watch as its clearly self defense both times

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2017 6:01 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Glad to see your confident!

-Ninjas(Republic)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2017 6:08 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

we're gonna need to see the video- evidence is key for these sorts of things. 18 minutes though? surely you can upload a couple of minutes of when the incident actually happened.

Also Ninjas is right, the site is here for a reason- Staff shouldn't have to be pestered in discord when they're not staffing. Reporting it officially also helps for future references 😀
I believe what you're saying though, you seem like a reasonable guy:P Just send us through the video and we should be able to get this sorted:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2017 3:54 pm
R3dsorialPeak17
(@r3dsorialpeak17)
Eminent Member

the incident last night at mili base we only get the initiation recorded, this is from the other day when we got called out for kos 

I edited it down to 3minutes before it all went down   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjyzr1BEuoY

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2017 8:00 pm
R3dsorialPeak17
(@r3dsorialpeak17)
Eminent Member

I hope this helps, carter should have the initiation video from last night uploaded soon, ill get the link from him

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2017 8:04 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

i looked at the video and i saw you kos that black guy as he was listening to you but after his friend started to retaliate you killed him too even though he didnt do anything wrong. I fully understand that you killed his friend BUT not him

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2017 10:30 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: