Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] MY ::APPEAL

jeff
 jeff
(@jeff-4)

IM TRULLY SORRY and regret what i did but i was very ang when i mic rapped be cause i was in jail and i realise that was dumb but the main thing is one of the songs had the word nigger in it and i didint know that was bannable then i got heated when i was told it was and started doing multiple things i regret i was truly in the moment im turly sorry 

plus i supported the server by buying mvp do think i want to not beable to play on the server

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2022 1:47 am
jeff
 jeff
(@jeff-4)
Posted by: @jeff-4

IM TRULLY SORRY and regret what i did but i was very ang when i mic rapped be cause i was in jail and i realise that was dumb but the main thing is one of the songs had the word nigger in it and i didint know that was bannable then i got heated when i was told it was and started doing multiple things i regret i was truly in the moment im turly sorry 

plus i supported the server by buying mvp do think i want to not beable to play on the server

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2022 1:13 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Unbanned if you send your steam ID, try not to have any "moments" anymore. Also, it doesn't matter if you purchased anything, rules still apply to you and you are not free from getting punished just like regular players.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2022 11:12 am
Share: