Clear all

[Closed] Starring's Appeal

realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned

Don't know anymore probably something with alting

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I wanna get unbanned bro because I have made so much appeals and they keep getting denied I haven't even alted that much anymore I stopped the reason I alted in the first place because I wanted to play the server, When I alted I didn't do anything like break rules. Just wanted to play the server again, I don't know why I got banned for the first place for me to alt. Luci and Zinger have been unbanned and I want to get unbanned too. I didn't make this appeal because they have been unbanned and that I just really wanna play again, I've been banned for like 11+ months not including the alts, I've really alted only 3 times and I've broke one rule ( MEE7 ) was me. I didn't even harm anything it was mostly HBI, him hacking and everything. I didn't even wanna play with him and I told him to stop hacking but he didnt want to, I got him caught on purpose so he stops alting forever, which that kind of worked he hasnt alted in ages. I want to get unbanned so I can play normally, talking without getting unbanned and being into the community. I know that this is probably not gonna get accepted because I'm hated by most of the staff for my squeaker voice and my previous alts/ban appeals. But I really want to get unbanned so I can play like I used to.

Please whoever reads this robert,nexx,steve and all the other staff that I forgot

-What server you were banned from

Nylex

-A link to your steam profile

If this gets accepted hopefully I will send

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2022 4:31 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

everyond making appeals now

Posted : 15/03/2022 4:39 pm
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

@lucifer1337 i love you

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2022 4:40 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Literally alted 2 days ago, Denied. Quit appealing cause you 2 other butt-buddies got accepted. 

Posted : 15/03/2022 5:08 pm
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

@robert-o-flanko 2 days ago? i havent alted since mee7 bro and that was back in december last year that was krownz not me

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2022 6:07 pm
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

@robert-o-flanko i havent alted since december and if krownz comes in here saying oh yea that was starring he is a bitch and he knows that i havnet alted and i dont play with krownz or anything and havent spoke to him for a long time

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2022 6:08 pm
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

@paulie-gatto bro stop its not funny

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2022 6:10 pm
Share: