Mackandcheeks ban a...

Notifications
Clear all

Mackandcheeks ban appeal

mackandcheeks
(@mackandcheeks)

what i was banned for: duping

why i think i deserve a second chance:

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal a recent ban that was imposed on my account due to my involvement in the mass duping incident. I understand the severity of the situation and acknowledge that my actions were in violation of the game's terms of service. First and foremost, I want to express my sincere regret for participating in the mass duping activities. I realize that such actions undermine the integrity of the game and create an unfair advantage for those involved. I take full responsibility for my actions and understand the negative impact they may have had on the game's community. I want to assure you that my involvement in the mass duping was not a deliberate attempt to exploit the game or disrupt the experience for others. It was a lapse in judgment, and I failed to consider the broader consequences of my actions. I deeply regret my decision and understand the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players. In light of this, I want to emphasize my commitment to playing the game ethically and in accordance with the rules. I have taken this ban as a learning experience, and I assure you that I will be more vigilant in the future to avoid any actions that could compromise the integrity of the game. I understand that consequences are necessary for maintaining a healthy gaming environment, but I kindly request a reconsideration of my ban. I am willing to accept any additional penalties or restrictions deemed appropriate by the moderation team to demonstrate my commitment to fair play.
I genuinely love this game and the community it fosters, and I am eager to continue being a positive and responsible member of the player base. I assure you that I have learned from this experience, and I am committed to upholding the standards set by the game's terms of service. Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. I appreciate your dedication to maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment, and I hope for an opportunity to rectify my mistake and contribute positively to the game's community once again.

what server i was banned from: nylex life rp

Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2024 3:42 am
Share: