Banned for not movi...

Notifications
Clear all

Banned for not moving my truck?

Pug_Thug
(@pug_thug)
Eminent Member

What happened/why you were banned?

I was banned because I had my truck out over a vehicle spawner that a recruit was standing next to even though the recruit never once asked me to move my truck. Instead of asking me, Splitz teleported to the recruit and immediately told me he would carjack the truck, which was surrounded by mostly water, away if I failed to comply while not even mentioning any server rules. Because I was not prohibiting the recruit from using a different spawner or simply leaving on foot in any way, I felt no need to move my truck at that time. When I failed to comply before proceeding with his threat, Splitz attempted to glitch his truck into mine by spawning it at the same spawner which failed as the second truck simply spawned on top (I assume the same would have happened for the recruits Obery). When he then attempted to launch my car using a car jack I sat inside my truck to prevent this and it is at this point Splitz says that I was griefing the car spawner however, after reviewing the rules I concluded I was in no way griefing and remained seated in the vehicle whenever Splitz attempted to launch the truck. He proceeded to teleport me to the oil rig however, did not carjack my truck in the time it took for me to return to the island so I proceeded to move the truck just far enough where the Oberey could be spawned. At this point, Splitz threatened to delete my vehicle before the recruit spawned in his Oberey and left the island. 

Why do you feel you should be unbanned/given a second chance?

I believe I should be unbanned because, after another thorough review of the server rules and guidelines, there is nothing that speaks of vehicle spawns in the rules when it comes to griefing and in terms of failed roleplay… I had already had a moderator named Jesus teleport to me and try to launch my car to the heavens, I think we were out of roleplay. In the end, I will be more considerate when dealing with staff but I think it was a massive overreach of his powers to ban me for not moving my vehicle.

What server you were banned from?

Life RP

A link to your steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/PuggityThuggity/

Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2024 11:13 pm
Splitz
(@splitz)
Estimable Member

So i did ask you and you were being arrogant and thought you didnt have to. Lying doesn't help DENIED

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2024 3:15 am
Pug_Thug
(@pug_thug)
Eminent Member

@splitz My apologies I thought “the recruit never once asked me to move” implied that the recruit never asked me to move, not you.

So sorry for the confusion.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2024 11:33 am
Share: