M0tionXVI Ban Appea...

Notifications
Clear all

M0tionXVI Ban Appeal

M0tionXVI
(@m0tionxvi)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned- So basically I was banned for blocking in a tank and using more storage in my shop.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance-i think i should be unbanned because i was unsure of exactly how much storage was meant to be in my shop and whether things like barrels etc counted as storage and because i only did what i did to the tank out of desperation because people were threatening to steal it from the sz while i was online with it. I am extremely sorry for both things and will make sure nothing like it happens again.

-What server you were banned from Chernarus Roleplay

-A link to your steam profile   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880193642/    

Topic starter Posted : 31/03/2019 5:18 pm
WWTC
 WWTC
(@william_wallace_tc)

Please unban, M0tion. What he did not really important compared to what some people have done. Thats quite bad to ban people to havent done anything that really worth a permanent ban.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2019 6:46 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

ehhh, again though, you're still trying to make excuses instead of owning your mistake and just straight apologizing. I'll unban you but I strongly recommend you familiarize yourself with the rules before rejoining.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2019 1:05 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: Creeper258_YT

Please unban, M0tion. What he did not really important compared to what some people have done. Thats quite bad to ban people to havent done anything that really worth a permanent ban.

Just because people break other rules doesn't mean we should only focus on them? It's not a competition. If you break the rules, any rules, you will most likely be banned. 

However abusing building privileges in the safezone, the most populated place on the map, is a pretty big thing imo. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2019 1:09 pm
Share: