BARE's 2nd Ban Appe...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] BARE's 2nd Ban Appeal.

BAREWITHME
(@barewithme)
Eminent Member

I would like to say thank you for taking your time to read my appeal.

Why i was Banned:

I was banned a week ago for KOSing a player during a robbery, He came up to the robbery and i thaught that he was in the same team as the guy that i was robbing. Here is the video link incase you havnt seen it - https://youtu.be/lZ6SGbe8tog. As you could see from the video the player heard the robbery and ran up to it, i was told by my teammate that his teammate was on the hill trying to shoot us so i ran up and killed him. I had no idea that the player i killed wasnt in the same group as the player we were robbing. Afterwards the player said that he was infact trying to kill us, in the screenshot below he admits that he was going to stop us from robbing him.

I contacted siege about it but he said that the only way to resolve this was to make a ban appeal.

So i made an appeal a few days ago but CrazyBob denied my appeal.

I then decided to dm justin about the issue and he told me the best thing i could do was to DM nylex on twitter about it, 3 days later and i havnt got a response from him so i decided to make another ban appeal.

Why i feel like i should be unbanned:

I have learned my lesson and understand that what i did was against the rules, i am genuinly sorry to the player that i killed. I never intended to ruin any player experiances and am sorry that i did in this case.

I was Banned from the Chernarus Roleplay server.

Here is a link to my steam account - https://steamcommunity.com/id/DYSIE17X/

Thanks again for reading my appeal.

Topic starter Posted : 31/03/2019 9:04 pm
Topic Tags
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Alright, you have to admit that the situation was confusing for most people. Siege banned you instantly because he doesn't stick with the grey area thing. It's either get banned or not. If it was other admins you would still probably be unbanned, but every admin does their own thing so i can't judge. I was there during the robbery and i witnessed everything. You were robbing a person that you thought was a part of a group. These situations are really confusing and can lead to mishaps. Siege being Siege probably didn't want to bother with doing a bit of reseach so he banned you up straight. The person you have killed was clearly gonna Interfere. I mean come on: Thirdperson, gun out, above you on the hill, in comms with a teammate. the screenshot confirms that he was gonna try to stop you too. 

In my opinion You shouldn't have been banned in the first place, the ban was complete and utter bullshit. What you did was a regular robbery, It's the person's fault that he tried to interfere. If atleast a bit of research would have been done by the admin that banned you, you would still be running around in the server having fun. But no, instead of that you are sitting here writing a ban appeal that you shouldn't even be writing because this whole ban was complete nonsense.

-Lenny

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2019 9:27 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

from what i can tell from the situation it looked like going in that bus was fun during that moment and probably a lot of peer pressure as well. As well bare isn't a bad man and pretty dope. +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2019 2:29 am
BAREWITHME
(@barewithme)
Eminent Member

Thanks Ed but I think you have me mixed up with one of the players that was on the bus with adovin, I was banned before that happened but thanks for the +rep mate. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2019 10:13 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for making a sincere appeal, I don't see the issue with unbanning you as you seem genuinely sorry. I'll unban you (Hopefully Bob doesn't mind D:).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2019 1:02 pm
BAREWITHME reacted
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

No I don't mind.

Already told Lenny who put in a pot of efford to get Bare unbanned I dont hold a personal grudge against Bare.

But I'm an oldschool guy (actions have consequences) and since I was not the one who banned him Im not gonna fight to get him back in...

anyways; wb Bare 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2019 2:12 pm
Nylex and BAREWITHME reacted
Share: