Kylo's Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Kylo's Ban Appeal

Kylooo
(@kylooo)
New Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned

Okay, so what happened was around 1 and a half a year ago me and my friend were running around playing. This player that's no longer in the community it seems like kept teleporting to us being a nuisance so we told him to stop doing it. So we got fed up with his teleports and we tped him and killed him, we've told him several times to stop doing it, but he kept doing it so that's it we went our way and he kept doing it after that. He called the admin and we explained the situation, and we still got banned because we violated one of the rules and I understand that rule since I played on this server literally 2 years back. I also was being very toxic after because I was angry that we were getting in trouble. But this player was very annoying and I should've called the admin on him myself. I understand what I did wrong, and I'm sorry.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

Why I believe I should be unbanned? Well I served around a 1 year sentence maybe even more I don't even know anymore but it's been around a year and 2 months. I think I've learned my lesson about violating the rules about this server, and I wish to come back with a healthy mind and play again with all the new people. I swear not to be toxic and overall a (bad person) and wish to comply with the rules and get in good with the new people. Also I know people will comment that this has to be fake since it's a long ban, but this is genuine this is actually what happened and combining with the killing of the player off tp and me being toxic, I guess that's a year ban+.

-What server you were banned from

Chernarus Roleplay.

-A link to your steam profile

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/profile/kylo/

^ This account is my old unternedroleplay account, to show you that I've posted shop requests and have had them accepted even to show that I'm a genuine player. Also a roleplay backstory which is very detailed. Still haven't gotten my password reset email, so waiting on that.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073989383/

^ My steam account.

Thank you for reading my appeal, and I understand the rules definitely I joined back in 2018 I wish to play the server again. Thank you again.

~ Love, Kylo.

Topic starter Posted : 12/10/2019 7:28 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

Well it seems like you're genuine, good luck on getting unbanned 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/10/2019 8:37 pm
Shagger, VTM and Kylooo reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

good luck

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/10/2019 11:52 pm
Kylooo reacted
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer

GL 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2019 2:19 am
Kylooo reacted
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

yeh, happened to me before a long long time ago. i accidentally tped them into my base too LOL.

i was given grace, hopefully u will be too

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2019 12:08 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Unbanned - if you're not unbanned hit up my dms on discord Naughty Girl#0966

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/11/2019 4:06 pm
Share: