Krzy's Unban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Krzy's Unban appeal

Krzy
 Krzy
(@krzy)
Trusted Member Customer

I had been perm banned I'd say around two months ago, many people like some of my old group members are backstabbing me and lying about my record. I can explain a story to any staff, I just wish for ONE more chance. I have suffered this for a long time, I loved this server more than any other kind of game or server ever. I would not be appealing so much if this wasn't true. I know im not following what your saying, I said crummy things which I admit to, I have reports which I would like to also point out, those are also comments on the stuff I had which is why its so many pages. I would try to help anyone I could. I want one chance, I beg that you let me have it. I would hope that I could explain my side of the story to. Considering I never am able to do this. Thank you for your time. To Raven, I apologize to everything I said to you, and I hope that you can forgive me for it, and please dont deny this right away. I also don't remember having seven warnings which im not sure if that system was changed but that was the system I remember being told about.

Topic starter Posted : 08/04/2017 11:17 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Appeal Denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2017 3:47 am
Share: