2 Months/Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

2 Months/Ban Appeal

ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

Within the 2 months I think watching videos and playing other games have changed me and other a tiny bit. I would like to say I have only kosed twice and I will fully take responsibilty and own up to it. I also misunderstood the Warning System, as C0diux did too. All i'm asking for is a temp ban/unban where u keep an eye on me. Surly I will apologize to Raven/Ninja/D4king that u had to put up with all of this non sense. not only have I learned my lesson but I think Krzy has too. We have tried to move on but roleplay servers especially Nlyex's is in our blood. So what do i ask for, well its simple, a unban/tempban. Raven I have disrespected you and i have kosed, but wouldnt you say someone that can put up with his wrongs and take responsibilty deserves a secound chance.

Thank you, ThirdDegrees

Just take this Ban Appeal into consideration and tell me what you think 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 08/04/2017 8:20 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

The warnings system was your first, second, third, etc. chances. I don't take bans lightly. However when all the staff is online I will try to bring it up for review again in the future.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2017 4:06 am
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

Alright thats all i ask for, thank you 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2017 3:47 pm
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

oh and when I had adressed that "others have changed too", I was pointing out the fact on Krzy and ThirdDegrees/Me, I dont speak for Fronnie or Pony, so just in case you are to bring it up its only me and Krzy

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2017 3:50 pm
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

@Raven has their been any topics being covered over my ban, its been about a week, not trying to rush anything just want the straight forward news :), tell me how it goes, Thank You, have a good day.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/04/2017 1:15 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Hi there. I personally think that unbanning you would be a mistake and you and Krzy should remain banned. As Rave said we will discuss this but I think it would b a mistake.

-Ninjas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2017 5:11 am
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

I completly respect your decision, but obviously many other Staff Members need to make their decision to obviously. Could you particularly explain to me why you think it would be a mistake because in all means you were in our group for a while exposing private msgs, and on top of that you have never seen me "KOS" nor have u seen me pvp, so please give me a valid explanation, thank you for your reply 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/04/2017 11:06 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Hey i think it would be a mistake to unban you because of one reason..... Why would Raven ban your group and you for no reason. I personally haven't seen you kos no. But if Raven thinks you should remain banned then i support is decision.

-Ninjas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2017 1:10 am
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

I dont particular know what u mean by "Raven ban yoou for no reason" but all I know is that Raven hasnt made his decission on this post yet, so if ur supporting a unofficial decision that shows that u just hate me in general. you might want to be careful with what you say, but in all means I respect ur decision 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/04/2017 8:59 pm
Share: