Krownz Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Krownz Ban Appeal

Krownz
(@krownz)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned: I got banned For Failrp, FreeBuilding, Griefing, Alting,

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I`ve waited a whole year so I could get unbanned so I can play since I really liked playing at the time that I was playing on liferp and I know I have made mistakes and I am now older and I am more responsible. I got banned for the things stated above. Around a year ago I got banned for failrp, freebuilding and griefing. I do not remember that much but I am sorry for what I had done at the time. I alted because I was not that mature and I regret it. I also alted just so I could play normally with my friends. I wish to be given a second chance and I know that I might not be given it since I have done things I should have not done. I finally want to apologize to everyone I harmed and I want to apologize to the staff team and community for my previous behaviour.

-What server you were banned from: Liferp -A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lowkeyasdasdad// (76561199149708415)

Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2022 12:44 pm
Stevechoochoo
(@stevechoochoo)

Accepted! You have been givin a second chance. Don't screw up!

Posted : 10/06/2022 11:08 pm
Krownz
(@krownz)
Eminent Member

@stevechoochoo We wont Love you staff team thanks for giving us a second chance

Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2022 11:08 pm
Share: