Curio's appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Curio's appeal

justin
(@justin)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned? Ip grabber, alt and exploiting salvage glitch.

Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance? I think I should get a second chance because, the IP grabber was an fake link I sent to a friend of mine back then. The reason I made an alt back in January and just played normal is because I wanted to play with my friends and I didn't want to cause any harm at all. I just really missed playing LifeRP and made an alt to play, I'm sorry for this. The exploit thing happend in 2021 January so around 1 and a half years ago. What happened was I found out a way to dupe something with the salvage glitch and abused this glitch once and made around 20 million of it. I never griefed the server in any possible way in my eyes. I'm sorry for the mistakes I made and the people I caused any harm back then. It been a year since I got banned now and my account even got unbanned. I you all can give me a second chance, I promise I won't ruin it. If I make one mistake ever just get me that perm ban and you will never see me back again. I learned from my mistakes after a year and I'm sorry I miss LifeRP very much. I want to help new players again and grind, I always continued grinding even when I had 20 million because I really loved grinding on LifeRP and hostage situations. Some alters that griefed the server multiple times got unbanned, they got a second chance that's why I hope I could get just 1 extra chance. Sorry to all of you in the community and the staff team.

-What server you were banned from: LifeRP

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Curioooooo/ 76561198352466297

Sorry,

Curio

Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2022 1:10 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

+rep it's been a long time since he did it, I think he deserves the second chance 

Posted : 10/06/2022 6:00 pm
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

nice guy shoud be unbanned 

Posted : 10/06/2022 8:16 pm
Stevechoochoo
(@stevechoochoo)

Accepted! You have been givin a second chance. Don't screw up!

Posted : 10/06/2022 11:08 pm
Share: