JLW's Discord appea...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] JLW's Discord appeal

Jack
 Jack
(@jack-22)
Eminent Member

I have been banned for harassment, the following paragraphs are my reasons for why I feel I should be unbanned.

First I would like you to judge this hypothetical conversation/interaction and determine if it is harassment or not.

•I know a friend that I believe likes a girl. I believe he is trying to manipulate/ get her to like him.
• I message the girl informing her of this.
•The girl disagrees with you saying "No he doesn't like me"
• We get into an argument
•she then tries to accuse you of doing something you never did
•she then says I don't wanna talk about it anymore and you leave it alone never again trying to make contact.

Here are screenshots of the conversation/dm that was deemed "harassment".

I would also like to acknowledge the fact that some members of the community did indeed harass the person in question. I do not support it in any way and would never actually harass anyone!

From my point of view, I ask he about Chris and she doesn't seem to believe me. So as in any argument, you don't just stop after they say they don't believe you without you first stating the facts. So I then proceed to make my full argument. After I've laid out my full argument and she still doesn't believe me I leave it at that. And you have to understand my reasoning for fighting to believe me. I believe that Chris is trying to win her over and I tried my best to warn/convince her of what I believed to be true. (just like they do in politics) You can't say I harassed her while it was a simple conversation lasting an hour over Discord. My intentions were pure from the start and I never "harassed" anyone. If anything in my eyes I was trying to prevent harassment by warring her of what I believed was Chris's intention to manipulate her.

Did I show aggressive pressure? Did I message her on Snapchat acting like a pedophile? Did I repeatedly message her over a long period of time? no/no/no

All I did was message someone about a concern I had and tried my best to convince them and then stopped after I had made my full argument. 

Pls DM if you have any further questions/concerns. And I assure you I would never harass anyone.

Thanks for reading and considering my ban appeal! 
Discord:jlw35412

Topic starter Posted : 04/11/2023 11:43 pm
Share: