An apology from xen...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] An apology from xenohunter

xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned: Harrassment:

The harassments occurred in an unaffiliated, player-ran discord server for their own roleplay server. Myself and a few others were interacting with a player of the nylex server.
In the discord, I believe I said the following thing to the player that I was banned for harrasing.

if you're being online bullied, turn the phone off.
no one cares (replied to a message of them saying "I have a boyfriend").
we go gym 
we are all gay and no ones interested in you so so stop (I was replying to a message of them saying "I have a boyfriend")

Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:
At the time of the incident, I'll be honest, I was having a shit day and I wasn't thinking properly so I was just saying things without grasping the true meaning of them and thinking about how it could affect someone's feeling. I  didn't quite fully understand the extent of what I was doing and how sad and uncomfortable my words were making this person feel.

I know that just because I was having a bad day doesn't give me the right to downright harass another player and it was a severe mistake on my end that may have negatively affected someones experience on the server.

I now see that I really shouldn't have said those things and instead, stayed out of the conversation. I'm truly sorry towards the player in question and I'm happy to personally apologize to the player who I immaturely and foolishly harrased.
Im sorry to the community for my behaviour and will strive towards a non-toxic, positive gameplay for all, no matter if its on discord or on unturned.
Thank you

-What server you were banned from: URP
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198991387586/

Remind yourself of the server rules

Topic starter Posted : 04/11/2023 11:32 pm
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2023 4:32 am
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

Topic starter Posted : 07/11/2023 4:49 am
(@gamefanatic007)