JackTheKiller, want...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] JackTheKiller, wants a second chance for his stupidity......Please

Page 2 / 2
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

While bases are technically KOS zones, I still think you're in the wrong. Especially when looking at your past problems. Whilst of course I appreciate your donation greatly, that has nothing to do with being banned or a situation like this and shall not be used as some sort of leverage, indirectly or not. We treat all cases the same regardless of ranking. 

It's tricky because I feel like I'm having deja vu, last time you were banned similar things were said and now you just admitted that you broke the rules on purpose, it's not as if you were ignorant to them. That being said, you wouldn't put this much effort into an appeal if you didn't care so I'm gonna propose an unban to the rest of staff, albeit for the last time.

Just for future too, I think a lot of people have a problem with how you treat them, from my experience you've been rather snappy and a bit rude, I know a lot of people think this way. So I'd recommend to just try be kind to those who haven't warranted anything otherwise:D

Anyway, I'll let you know what's said by rest of staff

Posted : 22/03/2018 5:11 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

While bases are technically KOS zones, I still think you're in the wrong. Especially when looking at your past problems. Whilst of course I appreciate your donation greatly, that has nothing to do with being banned or a situation like this and shall not be used as some sort of leverage, indirectly or not. We treat all cases the same regardless of ranking. 

It's tricky because I feel like I'm having deja vu, last time you were banned similar things were said and now you just admitted that you broke the rules on purpose, it's not as if you were ignorant to them. That being said, you wouldn't put this much effort into an appeal if you didn't care so I'm gonna propose an unban to the rest of staff, albeit for the last time.

Just for future too, I think a lot of people have a problem with how you treat them, from my experience you've been rather snappy and a bit rude, I know a lot of people think this way. So I'd recommend to just try be kind to those who haven't warranted anything otherwise:D

Anyway, I'll let you know what's said by rest of staff

Him and his group kill a bunch of Naked pepole while we were having a Event in a mall , i think that cancer should stay away from these servers

Posted : 22/03/2018 7:07 pm
JackTheKiller
(@max-kieboomsda-vinci-be)
Eminent Member Customer

Todd, look i don't hate you but their is a base their, now it's raided thanks to your video xd, and your information is false about if u look closely at the edge of the island where yes their are choppers, their were vehicles and my own oil station, yes i don't have signs but it's clear that it's active. Now looking at these rules now, i wondered how i got banned from this incident xd. But Todd, not because i'm saying this because i'm banned.

• Can I kill people if I don't want them on my property/base?
    Yes, If you are dealing with unwanted players at your home, feel free to KOS them. Although a verbal warning telling them you'll shoot if they don't leave beforehand is always appreciated more. (This is not nescessary as you can see)

Don't belive me check the site for the RULES https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/serverspage/survival/rules/

I see nothing about having to wait 5-10 mins, that is only on the whitelist cherno server as far as i know, ok the survival one which we were on their is no rule about cooldown after death.

"I sadly couldn't have a proper chat with the guy after i killed him, main reason was that i planned to drop my chopper of and get off the computer having do my chores."

This is major bs, you stayed for a few more hours afterwards. You clearly thought yourself in the right.

I am sorry to say but i did went off for around an hour, then i came back.

But i'm sorry i Kos you on my base i really mean it and just i never apreiciate people who take my loot, and if i would have the rights i would kill them. And if you don't belive me that their was a base their ask Roope, he went for it after ur lovley video and my banned xd. Have to say had that base for a while. 

Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2018 8:26 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Can be a bitch and can be a nice person. Should be let off on a plank, we hear something bad about him, he's gone.

Posted : 22/03/2018 8:26 pm
JackTheKiller
Eminent Member Customer

Todd, look i don't hate you but their is a base their, now it's raided thanks to your video xd, and your information is false about if u look closely at the edge of the island where yes their are choppers, their were vehicles and my own oil station, yes i don't have signs but it's clear that it's active. Now looking at these rules now, i wondered how i got banned from this incident xd. But Todd, not because i'm saying this because i'm banned.

Yes, If you are dealing with unwanted players at your home, feel free to KOS them. Although a verbal warning telling them you'll shoot if they don't leave beforehand is always appreciated more. (This is not nescessary as you can see)

Don't belive me check the site for the RULES https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/serverspage/survival/rules/

I see nothing about having to wait 5-10 mins, that is only on the whitelist cherno server as far as i know, ok the survival one which we were on their is no rule about cooldown after death.

"I sadly couldn't have a proper chat with the guy after i killed him, main reason was that i planned to drop my chopper of and get off the computer having do my chores."

This is major bs, you stayed for a few more hours afterwards. You clearly thought yourself in the right.

But i'm sorry i Kos you on my base i really mean it and just i never apreiciate people who take my loot, and if i would have the rights i would kill them. And if you don't belive me that their was a base their ask Roope, he went for it after ur lovley video and my banned xd. Have to say had that base for a while. 

Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2018 8:27 pm
JackTheKiller
Eminent Member Customer

Nylex, i Apriciate that you have read my forum, as i said i want to change i want to become like a role player as crazy  bob.

Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2018 8:45 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Posted by: JackTheKiller

you should have warned him but no 

Posted : 22/03/2018 8:58 pm
JackTheKiller
Eminent Member Customer

Look mate, i would but i blew up xd. And my team is not Cancer, Dead i think ur team and i are equals. 

Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2018 10:05 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)
Posted by: Gin

+Rep                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Max was just trying to take his loot back he lost by an accident due to the lag YOU ADMINS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR.It is not his fault if a random naked guy that didnt have to do with anything just popped and stole his loot without even fighting or robbing him.Also,even if max was a little bit of salty,he still didnt break the rules.Like the guy was picking HIS LOOT right next to his base,are you even serious??????!!!!!! Even if what he did was a bit rush,there is not any rule refraining you from swearing,and max also got a wrong point of view DUE TO THE LAG AND BUGS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING CARE OF

REminder that KOS is allowed at bases as far as I KNOW.

-Gin

I'll think you'll find it's not our responsibility for your actions, we refund out of the kindness of our heart not because we're obligated to dumbass

Posted : 23/03/2018 8:18 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Posted by: JackTheKiller

Look mate, i would but i blew up xd. And my team is not Cancer, Dead i think ur team and i are equals. 

good joke your like Amy Schumer

Posted : 23/03/2018 7:05 pm
Gin
 Gin
(@gin)
Active Member Customer
Posted by: Todd

@max-kieboomsda-vinci-be

The funny thing is that you don't get the main point of the report. The insults aren't the problem. You seemingly have absolutely no idea how RP works at all. If it had been me that blew up your heli/if I had raided your base and killed you, you had no right to return and blow my face off. Actually, this is not stated in the rules but usually there is a specific statement that if you are killed in a raid you must not return to the location for a certain period of time, usually 5-10 minutes. Either way, returning and killing me because I was picking your gear was massive fail rp, as you are unable to remember anything that happened before your respawn.

Next thing, there was no base. You just had a heli pad in the middle of the island, no fences/walls at all. You can't just go and claim the entire island as your base without actually building something around it and then claim you shot someone defending yourself from a raid.

Another thing is this:

@gin

"Max was just trying to take his loot back he lost by an accident due to the lag YOU ADMINS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR."

He himself stated that he was not at all aware that he died due to lag, he thought I killed him.

I don't think that killing a random ass guy with nothing at all while he is stealing the gear you have been grinding for days because of server lags is fail rp sadly,u could kindly ask to get your kit watcher back if it was that important to you.We also had a base,but you were too blind to see,but its raided now anyways because you revealed it with your report.Stop trying to blame jack for failing rp,since he has a shop,helps random people,he talks in voice chat and he does not steal random gear,especially if he was there when the whole incident happened,tbh he would let the others tp back,but all of you are too blind to realize.I know this first hand,basic example is that he gave me back the modded AUG i lost when he killed me at a feast.Like you would ever do that...All of you who hate jack just because he is better than you are miserable.

Posted : 23/03/2018 10:15 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

I'm just saying a KoS happened in this scene, because no one ever blew up Jack's helicopter, which means that the loot on the ground was free for all loot and when it comes to the "bases are KoS zones" I'm pretty sure only base raids are KoS zones.

Posted : 24/03/2018 5:35 am
JackTheKiller
Eminent Member Customer

Not, read the rules for chernarus RP survival  we can Kos people in our base perimeter without having to speak, but it's prefered if you speak.

Topic starter Posted : 24/03/2018 1:22 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

I'm pretty sure Jack has already been denied in #staff. I'm going to lock this thread to stop any further drama

Posted : 25/03/2018 12:20 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: