JackTheKiller, want...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] JackTheKiller, wants a second chance for his stupidity......Please

Page 1 / 2
JackTheKiller
(@max-kieboomsda-vinci-be)
Eminent Member Customer

What happened was that i was trying to land a chopper on top of my base, due to the lag it became very difficult(I am not making any excuses, i was complaining about this for a entire week with my mates) Then shortly after i landed, a few seconds past and i blew up, this was for me at the beginning very confusing, until i saw Todd (Hardly No Gear) Just climbing up and starting to take my gear, thinking to myself, oh great i'm getting raided by a person that somehow made my chopper blow up, so i respwned shortly after that and with thought of a moment, i would have the rights to KOS, firstly he blew my chopper which i was also in (This i admit i was wrong about later that day after i saw his/her video) and another is that he was most likly gonna raid my base, and as far i know from playing this server Kosing is allowed if ur base is getting raided. I sadly couldn't have a proper chat with the guy after i killed him, main reason was that i planned to drop my chopper of and get off the computer having do my chores. This was something i realised was a great mistake, not only because i cursed at him for wrong doings but he was 100 percent inercent at trying to Kos me, i shortly realised i was not in a good position anymore, so tried writing back to him/her on the forum but i was a bit too late, this was the forum on which i was reported for Kosing.

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/reports/kosd-and-by-%E5%8D%90jackthekiller%E5%8D%90/

The reason why i ask to get a second chance is not because i spent money on this server Chernarus, knowing i could get on the other maps which i sadly dislike, but i enjoyed my time on cherno, having a shop which is not actually mine but belonging to my friend eddi, i mainly run place now though (well before the ban) but i enjoyed giving free gear to the new players of the server and saleing gear to the main players of the server. It's fun and it was my main was of gaining positive reputation on the server, but as i know and every single staff member knows i get reported for kosing even though theirs not physical proof, the main reason why they report me is because my group and I, we practily rob them naked, now yes i understood this recently, this pissing off (Sorry for my language) the players and the comunity not only because they loose everything but even if they resisted they would loose by 100 percent, this i understood well just not at the right moment, this ofcourse led to the amount of complaints of people saying I jack the killer and my group are Kosers. Now back to the reason why i want to get unbanned on cherno, is i started changing the way i played the game, i been making less enemies during the couple of days before my banned, actually turned enemies into trusty allies good example was Roope, also helped a russian group that recenlty got a shop next by mine, and i also think that i should get unbanned because this would never happen again, as my mistake i thought Kosing was extremly clear, Kill on sight, and not killing a person that is taking ur loot. I had a explanation that this KOS matter must be clarreified by the admins again, as in this case what happend to me was in the grey not so clear in my views that i was Kosing, but it would make it clear for people who really want to get rid of me. Now i only accept Real proof of me Kosing and in this case and only this case i will admit that the act that i have done was Kosing, even though during those moments i did not want to consider the possiblilty that it's a banndable thing and i didn't have the time to neutralised the issue, but i will promise if i get unbanned or not, i will saying sorry to the guy/girl which i Kosed, and i can assure you their wont be a nextime, because i learned my lesson that KOSING is a bigger thing then i would have thought of. Now most likely, i will never get unbanned, reasons most of the admins hate me, only a few that i know would consider reading this example Nylex's and maybe Potion Flinga Queen, but i hope you understand why i kosed him and when i have to KOS someone i always have a reason why, if it comes to feast, Baseraids, airdrops and not in this case Kosing for ur loot back is now to my understanding something i should have never done and i will never do it again if i will get the chance and if i ran into this problem i will first make sure i get comunication with the person and ask him/her nicely if i could get my gear back, and if not yeah you can guess that for your selfves dear admins. Please reply even if u don't want to unban me it will just tell me, that my writing sucks and i shouldn't become a scammer in the future since my convincing is total crap. 

Thankyou for reading this, 

Sincerly Max Kiebooms, or what people hate seeing me as JackTheKiller

And one more thing the server is Chernarus, and please if i ever get unbanned, please make the server lag free, not only it's inviting for me but i think you will get way more people then before, and Nylex if you read this, my main reason for donating was firstly of course the Green Goblin set, but i wanted to Donate you money in this way so you can continue the Rp survival on Cherno, and still making Canada Plus popular. 

-A link to your steam profile

http://steamcommunity.com/id/farmskinsowneralecs/

And yes i have gone over through the rules, but i do hate to say it the KOSING topic needs to be more detailed for situations like this.

Posts will be reviewed by forum admins/moderators and they will decide to unban you or not.

Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2018 1:46 am
Mr_Cookie1311
(@mr_cookie1311)
Eminent Member

No just no even if you donated you are still able to get banned. Fuck off 

Posted : 21/03/2018 12:04 pm
JackTheKiller
Eminent Member Customer

I know that, i'm just asking a second chance, i understand why i got unbanned, and i learned what i did was wrong and i promise it won't happen again.

Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2018 1:03 pm
Mr_Cookie1311
(@mr_cookie1311)
Eminent Member

"firstly he blew my chopper which i was also in (This i admit i was wrong about later that day after i saw his/her video) and another is that he was most likly gonna raid my base, and as far i know from playing this server Kosing is allowed if ur base is getting raided."

Complete bullshit you saw the guy having nothing he was picking up your gear that you lost because you died. You took 

I sadly couldn't have a proper chat with the guy after i killed him, main reason was that i planned to drop my chopper of and get off the computer having do my chores.

Of course he doesn't want to talk with you. You just killed him without reason idiot! You saw him picking up your stuff yelled and cried "FUCK" and you killed him. You didn't even roleplay you just straight up shot him.

This was something i realised was a great mistake, not only because i cursed at him for wrong doings but he was 100 percent inercent at trying to Kos me, i shortly realised i was not in a good position anymore, so tried writing back to him/her on the forum but i was a bit too late, this was the forum on which i was reported for Kosing.

Of course its on the forums. There have been many reports on you and finally there is one with proof. Your behavior also proofs that you are just a immature kid. 

gaining positive reputation on the server, but as i know and every single staff member knows i get reported for kosing even though theirs not physical proof,

Several reports of players on your behaviour even in chat. You even kosed me out of nowhere while I had my gun pointed at your face and  you quickly turned around with your M60 and shot me. FAIL RP

I don't want it anymore. Now you are gone there are no conflicts and such.. You only had balls because you were a "DONATOR" fuck off kid. Get a life do your work at school and work for your future. 

Goodluck

- Kind Regards

Mr_Cookie1311

Posted : 21/03/2018 1:13 pm
JackTheKiller
Eminent Member Customer

Mr_Cookie1311

look i know u hate me, and yes like u said he had no gear, as you see in his video, but i coudln't tell because for the glimps when  i saw him where he was looting my body, he had on his cosmetics, so i coudn't tell if he was looted already or he was just a newspawn that came to the island because he saw my chopper or he wanted to loot the castle.

The part on why i didn't talk to him was not because he didn't want to talk to me, but he actually wrote stuff in chat that this was kosing, i just didn't respond to it firstly i was picking up loot, secondly i thought this was allowed (i have never seen on the rule page about Kosing is considered if u kill people that are taking your gear even though they didn't kill me), But also in my defence i should have the right to Kos, because it is my base, but what i should have mentioned in my text before, that this is a big misunderstanding, on how i viewed at first, and after i saw Todd's video, which prove that their was no intentions of him raiding me. But i only came to realised this after the video was posted.  And lastly i had to get off, and i wanted to get off with gear xd.

And Mr_Cookie1311 i know their are many forums of me or my group, about us kosing, i always check, but they were always poor evidence of me kosing, and yes i know it's mostly bannable if a huge amount of the community reports the same person, but for me these people were just extremly pissed because i stumble into them and rob them, now i hate to say it but you should not take into account of these false acusations of me kosing, just this report which is and by far the best of me at kosing even though at had my reason why i did it, which learned laterly they were illegal reason to the server. 

And Mr_Cookie1311 the thing of me shooting at you while u had your gun in my face, i'm sorry to say that i do not remenber this, but surely if i did kill u, then it was just in self defence. But then if this was true i wouldn't be having this disscusion about todd but about me killing you. 

And the last thing you said, i'm sorry but i have to disagree, i know people on the server that play worse then me, a good reminder was BillyTheKid, now yes, i know u hate me but, I just want to have a second chance and now i know KOS has a bigger meaning to it's name i really promise you this issue will never have to be resolved.  And i will try my hardest in playing a role like Crazy_Bob. A guy i love very much even though sometimes we have different thought, i would want to try to be more like him if i can get unbanned on Cherno.

The only server i care about is cherno, not any of the others which i haven't gotten banned yet. 

Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2018 3:21 pm
Gin
 Gin
(@gin)
Active Member Customer

+Rep                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Max was just trying to take his loot back he lost by an accident due to the lag YOU ADMINS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR.It is not his fault if a random naked guy that didnt have to do with anything just popped and stole his loot without even fighting or robbing him.Also,even if max was a little bit of salty,he still didnt break the rules.Like the guy was picking HIS LOOT right next to his base,are you even serious??????!!!!!! Even if what he did was a bit rush,there is not any rule refraining you from swearing,and max also got a wrong point of view DUE TO THE LAG AND BUGS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING CARE OF

REminder that KOS is allowed at bases as far as I KNOW.

-Gin

Posted : 21/03/2018 4:40 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

Your scorpion and grimm had a baby and the baby was raised by some edgy hitler fan 

-rep

Posted : 21/03/2018 5:20 pm
JackTheKiller
Eminent Member Customer

Good point

Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2018 5:24 pm
JackTheKiller
Eminent Member Customer

Hate to say it, but my symbols has nothing to do with Nazism, i can write an entire essay of what the swasika really means and why my characters on the server has it, afterall its RP based server, just here to have fun and not excute over 2 million innocent Jewish people. If thats what you think i have it for.

The place where i come from,  The swastika means power and great and life and wealth for the Buddhism religion. This is how i want to represent it in myself and my group, and i also want to change the views of people about this symbol, symbol that most people reffer it to the Regime Hitler and his idiologies of creating the Aryan race  which means nothing to what it actually is, for me and for what the server should see is that it's just a symbol to show good luck, and prosperity. 

Now yes, some people on the server find it ofensive at the beginning, but in the end i explain why i do it and why its a symbol that should not be offended all the time.

And deadbrain, if i have offended you in anyway, please don't take it so, because i don't want to offend people, unless they offend me or my group members.

Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2018 5:47 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: max.kiebooms@da-vinci.be

Hate to say it, but my symbols has nothing to do with Nazism, i can write an entire essay of what the swasika really means and why my characters on the server has it, afterall its RP based server, just here to have fun and not excute over 2 million innocent Jewish people. If thats what you think i have it for.

The place where i come from,  The swastika means power and great and life and wealth for the Buddhism religion. This is how i want to represent it in myself and my group, and i also want to change the views of people about this symbol, symbol that most people reffer it to the Regime Hitler and his idiologies of creating the Aryan race  which means nothing to what it actually is, for me and for what the server should see is that it's just a symbol to show good luck, and prosperity. 

Now yes, some people on the server find it ofensive at the beginning, but in the end i explain why i do it and why its a symbol that should not be offended all the time.

And deadbrain, if i have offended you in anyway, please don't take it so, because i don't want to offend people, unless they offend me or my group members.

lol i know what it means and im not saying that 

Posted : 21/03/2018 6:14 pm
Gin
 Gin
(@gin)
Active Member Customer

You are stupid to be comparing jack with scorpion,im pretty sure you would do the same on jack's case

Posted : 21/03/2018 6:22 pm
JackTheKiller
Eminent Member Customer

Sorry then i misunderstood

Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2018 6:54 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

no one likes you so fuck off

Posted : 22/03/2018 1:38 pm
Mr_Cookie1311
(@mr_cookie1311)
Eminent Member

Basically that yeah

Posted : 22/03/2018 1:40 pm
Todd
 Todd
(@todd)
New Member Customer

@max-kieboomsda-vinci-be

The funny thing is that you don't get the main point of the report. The insults aren't the problem. You seemingly have absolutely no idea how RP works at all. If it had been me that blew up your heli/if I had raided your base and killed you, you had no right to return and blow my face off. Actually, this is not stated in the rules but usually there is a specific statement that if you are killed in a raid you must not return to the location for a certain period of time, usually 5-10 minutes. Either way, returning and killing me because I was picking your gear was massive fail rp, as you are unable to remember anything that happened before your respawn.

Next thing, there was no base. You just had a heli pad in the middle of the island, no fences/walls at all. You can't just go and claim the entire island as your base without actually building something around it and then claim you shot someone defending yourself from a raid.

Another thing is this:

"I sadly couldn't have a proper chat with the guy after i killed him, main reason was that i planned to drop my chopper of and get off the computer having do my chores."

This is major bs, you stayed for a few more hours afterwards. You clearly thought yourself in the right.

@gin

"Max was just trying to take his loot back he lost by an accident due to the lag YOU ADMINS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR."

He himself stated that he was not at all aware that he died due to lag, he thought I killed him.

Posted : 22/03/2018 2:51 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: