Notifications
Clear all

I’ve gotten banned

Chip
 Chip
(@chip)
Active Member Customer

Hello I’ve been banned for combat logging

The story was I was travelling to calabasas where I heard gunshots and saw my friends being shot by kosers and I decided to join as I was being shot as well I then logged off as I did not want to be killed. This is the story of what happened. I feel I should be unbanned as I was doing the right thing by protecting my friends and defending myself, I logged off as I did not want to continue fighting and dying.

I was banned from #1 Life rp

Heres my id

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198893920198/

Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2021 7:19 am
Cosco
(@cosco)

Denied. Here's what I'll do for you, I'll reduce your ban on 1 condition, you post another ban appeal with the full story including names of who was KOS'ing and your friend's names, and I also ask that you read through the rules until you can remember them off the top of your head as combat logging is in there. If you can prove exactly what happened then your ban will be reduced to 60 days. From what I'm looking at, you killed 5 guys in the time span of fewer than 10 minutes. When I have people in chat claiming there's a Mass KOS'er in the server and your name keeps popping up with you killing players, I'm going to assume you're causing havoc alongside 3 other alters in the server. I will give you that second chance since you have gone through the effort of appealing but if you want to get unbanned, re-appeal. However, for now, Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/12/2021 9:05 am
Chip
 Chip
(@chip)
Active Member Customer

@cosco Thank you for the second chance I’ll get back to you soon 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2021 9:19 am
Share: