I’ve gotten banned ...

Notifications
Clear all

I’ve gotten banned on LifeRP

Demir
(@demir)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned:KOS
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:The reason why I want unban is a kid who is constantly KOS, robbing me, etc. and I'm not the only person I have my people on the server group that we help people and who attacks us of course we do self-defense he didn't report me to discord and I have 2 videos of him enticing people to kill and steal them I didn't do anything wrong I took my things back and I took it I ignored him I didn't want to report him 2 times and he was jealous I have my people who protect me and who I protect and what I help people he sets up all this for me
And if I reported him as KOS and lago people to falsely sell the house to lure people to kill them and take things all.

-What server you were banned from:Life RP
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197841099/

Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2021 10:55 am
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

Denied You're not allowed to KOS someone just to “take your things back”, that’s not how it works. Write an appeal that shows me you acknowledge your mistake and convinces me you deserve a second chance and i’ll gladly unban you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/12/2021 2:12 pm
Share: