Ive been banned on ...

Notifications
Clear all

Ive been banned on Chernarus LN for no reason

Agony
(@agony)

So i join chernarus play for 10 min and then i ask the admin if i can /tpa to him. I wait 10 seconds without response and then i get /tphere by an abusive admin that was teaming with a guy and the admin was spawning loot in for the guy to build a base. He was also spawning lockers and everything he needed for the baser. The guy sounded like a 14 year old kid. I would glady like an Unban

Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2018 1:06 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

First off, 
You do not add any kind of evidence. 

Second,
You did not add any names of the people you try to put the blame on.

Third,
I recall you playing on Russia as well, the mass KoSing you've committed on several servers could be the reason for a global ban, because of this I do not disagree with the ban on Chernarus.

Last but not least,
This is by far the worst ban appeal I've read in a long time. You do not apologise for your actions, you do not admit anything you've done wrong. You're only putting the blame on someone else, an unknown, someone we know nothing about aside from apparently having admin right of which I don't think is factually true.

You're trying to cheat the system with a poor attempt, this attempt is so poor it makes homeless people look rich.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2018 1:22 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Thats a nice try, over EZ, to D4 and now its sitting with me and let me tell you: now you fucked up. You were banned by Kolibob (screenshot of the banfile below) for recorded KOS, not for "3 minutes of playing and abusive admin". You even had the guts to change your steamprofile because we cant find it anymore and it gives us the good old "The profile has been changed or doesnt exist anymore". Any further: stop dragging other people into your problems and belie them for ur cause *im lookin at u EZ, dont get fooled by people, no hard feelings tho*. Anyway, heres ur banfile and not stop wasting peoples time and get the fuck out of here liar.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2018 1:23 pm
Agony
(@agony)

Man thats Canada+ im talking about chernarus i got banned for no reason. It was 2 months ago and i dont have any evidence. On russia that was like over 1 year ago like wake up dude.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2018 1:48 pm
Agony
(@agony)

Why are you adding russia in the conversation. i got banned 2 months ago and i didnt get any evidence. the evidence is what ive written. And yes i was a mass koser but D4 banned me and then after about 8 months i rejoined again and then got banned by the kid for nothing. and i was going to stopp to kos. And i have nothing to apologize for cuz i got banned for no reason

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2018 1:50 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)

Even if it was 2 years ago, it's relevant to the topic at hand. You're not really doing a good job on convincing us to unban you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2018 2:04 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: Agony

Why are you adding russia in the conversation. i got banned 2 months ago and i didnt get any evidence. the evidence is what ive written. And yes i was a mass koser but D4 banned me and then after about 8 months i rejoined again and then got banned by the kid for nothing. and i was going to stopp to kos. And i have nothing to apologize for cuz i got banned for no reason

suggest you try to redeem yourself if you can. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2018 8:04 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)

Conclusion: He stays banned due to this whole endeavour.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/04/2018 7:33 pm
Share: