I've been banned fo...

Notifications
Clear all

I've been banned for KOS.

davudbadic07
(@davudbadic07)

-What happened/why you were banned: Here I am, making another appeal. Look I am very sorry for what I have done, I didn't realize it at the time but now I realized I am in the wrong. I should've given Viggo more time to react instead of shooting him after 5 seconds. Therefor I want to apologize to viggo for doing what I did and I promise next time I rob and if I even rob that i will give the person i'm robbing more time. I just want to say i'm sorry and I realized what I have done is wrong. -Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I am new to Life RP, as soon as I started playing it I fell in love with all it's GUI's and effort put into the server, now that I am banned I have nothing to do, all of the other Life RP servers I play on have no players playing. We are in a middle of a pandemic and I am home schooled. I have nothing to do except play video games on my computer. If you PLEASE can give me another chance, I am sorry if I am annoying but I admit. I was wrong for what I did. I will give Viggo 5.000$ in-game for the compensation and the apology. I want to apologize to Viggo once again. I am sorry for what I have done and if you can please give me another chance I would be VERY grateful. I promise to give people more time if I rob them. -What server you were banned from: Life RP. -A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199135296606/ Remind yourself of the server rules: I have, I read them and now I have more understanding of the server rules and realized that I was in the wrong. I did not know that at the time because i started playing on this server 2 days ago. Posts will be reviewed by forum admins/moderators and they will decide to unban you or not.

Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2021 7:38 pm
Topic Tags
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Unbanned, thanks for the apology and make sure it doesn't happen again.
- Nexx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2021 11:02 am
Share: