I've Been Banned

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] I've Been Banned

Yung
 Yung
(@yung)

-What happened/why you were banned: logging combat
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: i deserve a second chance because i didn't mean to do that i was stressed out at that time and there was an emergency my blood pressure is high cause of stressed in work and i was angry because FBI A.K.A cparker on discord just raid me and all my stuff gone specially my gun and al3n lied that i rob him and whole my apartment is gone now so please give me another chance im so sorry, im so sorry to cparker i do bad mouthing infront of him i apoligize to him in discord but he doesn't care please give me another chance
-What server you were banned from: liferp
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199259127920

Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2022 3:10 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Being angry doesnt justify combat logging. It is however only a 28 day ban so wait it out and then you can come back.

Posted : 29/03/2022 4:13 pm
Yung
 Yung
(@yung)

@thx_4_food please forgive me just jail me ingame 2hours please

its almost 1month

Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2022 4:47 pm
Yung
 Yung
(@yung)

@thx_4_food please unban me why the guy KOSED me got unban 2days ago please unban me now forgive me i will not do that again please forgive me, give me a warning please

Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2022 5:40 pm
Yung
 Yung
(@yung)

@thx_4_food and the decay system is only 5days if i been unban after 28days its looks like i make a new account all my stuff hangar/mansion will decay and someone will own it for free please unban me forgive me i will never do that again please give another chance

Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2022 5:49 pm
Share: