I said a no no word...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] I said a no no word.

Brian
(@brian-3)

Ok, I may or may not. Have said the N word on Cherno. Look I thought the ban only goes for that server I didn't know it spread. Cause when I was banned on life RP it only banned there. Not Cherno or Unturnov. So I assumed it. I'm not even racist generally. Sometimes. But not too the extent of saying the N word or making fun of some ones race. I don't even play Cherno, I don't even want too. I don't enjoy it, its not my type of genre for unturned. I don't care if I stay banned from Cherno, But being able to play Life RP. Because I play life RP a lot, maybe too much. And I know that absolutely nobody likes me but I do my best too be nice. Not really though. I try though, helping new players. Not scamming people. But that's besides the point. The point is I'm sorry, I cant really do anything or say anything cause I did it right in front of chief. I mean I don't know what else to say. Than I'm sorry.

Steam Id/Account : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013453425/

Server : Lie RP

Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2022 3:08 am
Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

Confusing application. Are you trying to say that you said the N word in cherno and then it cross banned you on all the other servers??? And when were you ever unbanned from life rp since we last spoke if you ever were?

Posted : 30/03/2022 3:39 am
Brian
(@brian-3)

Its in the unban appeal for a reason numb nut

Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2022 4:02 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

I read the things you said, it doesn't matter if you thought this or thought that, you don't say it and that's the basic line you're not allowed to cross, if you do you get perm banned. If you make the SLIGHTEST of mistakes, you will stay perm banned with no appeals, but for now you're unbanned so don't waste it. Welcome back

Posted : 03/04/2022 11:06 am
Share: