Incel cat ban appea...

Notifications
Clear all

Incel cat ban appeal

Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned:
I was banned for shooting someone on the third warning to drop their weapon during a robbery even though they didnt have a weapon.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: During the situation I was robbing a person with my team, one of my teamates was slope who at the time saw the person have a gun on their back and put it into their inventory so we decided to rob them for the gun. We started the robbery and gave the player 3 warnings to drop the gun, yet the person stored the gun somewhere without us seeing him do it so we thought he was just lying to not lose the gun in the robbery, this was backed up by slope who told me he had a clip of the person having the gun and putting it in his inventory. I feel I should be unbanned and given a second chance because this was a mistake on our end for not seeing the situation clearly and being more careful. I apologize sincerely and I promise to be way more careful next time and make sure a mistake like this doesn't happen again.

-What server you were banned from: Life RP
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199110440078/

Topic starter Posted : 19/02/2023 6:27 pm
H4GAMES
(@h4games)
Trusted Member Customer

Unban the poor cat

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/02/2023 8:01 pm
Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/02/2023 7:38 am