Fijlee unban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Fijlee unban appeal

fijlee
(@fijlee)
Trusted Member

I was banned for kos. The reason towards why i was banned because me and my team of 3 had a bolo 5 and the cops came and initiated on us. 1 of our teammates was downed and 2 of the cops were downed and 1 remained on the hill shooting at us their were multiple civs in the area and it got chaotic thats when a civ started to revive pd he was in vc with them and because he was reviving i shot but i turned the corner to see him reviving which scared me so i shot he was downed and i told him sorry ill revive you but i couldnt because i then was shot by pd so i took cover. 

I feel I should be unbanned/given a second chance as we had said as soon as the sit started for people not to revive or they would be shot and i feel as though i have never been in trouble before so therefore should have been looked into more for not being banned as i had apologized and was gonna revive but was shot so i ran 

I have looked at the rules and made sure to know how to handle complicated situations like that 

i was banned from Life RP

A link to your steam profile
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848266824/  

Topic starter Posted : 19/02/2023 6:23 am
fijlee
(@fijlee)
Trusted Member

kinda stuffed up the unban appeal

Topic starter Posted : 19/02/2023 6:27 am
SugarZ
(@sugarz)
Estimable Member

+rep dice died due to crossfire i can back him up im his teammate we said no rez

Posted : 19/02/2023 6:28 am
H4GAMES
(@h4games)
Trusted Member Customer

+rep poor fijlee must be unbanned 

Posted : 19/02/2023 6:29 am
Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

Fijlee said multiple times not to revive and reviving = kos. is that not warning enough for you? like seriously thats enough for your monkey brain to comprehend that reviving will get you shot yet they still did and fijlee has to suffer the consquences?

Posted : 19/02/2023 9:08 am
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

+rep fijlee is just bae bro and should be unbanned of he made a mistake 

Posted : 19/02/2023 10:18 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Unbanned

Posted : 19/02/2023 4:36 pm
Share: