im banned for a rul...

Notifications
Clear all

im banned for a rule that i did not know

Golden Anderson
(@golden-anderson)

-What happened/why you were banned alright so basically 2 guys tried to rob me at the subway we were shooting each other and we were in a firefight i was downstairs while they were upstairs but i ran out of bullets so then i took the subway to ferndale and chief said its "combat logging"  which i didnt know it was because it was an option in the game look im not blaming chief for thinking that it was combat logging "well i mean it probably is" but i just need admins to clarify if it counts as combat logging or not because i've known alot of people do it

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance because its not on the rules and i thought combat logging only means quitting the server in a very serious rp scenario 

-What server you were banned from LIFERP

-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198381386778/

Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2021 11:05 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

You're right, It's not stated on the rules, but it is a thing, Chief should have given you a warning when you said you didn't know, i'll unban you, but be aware next time, have fun.
- Nexx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2021 9:13 pm
Share: