False Banned for KO...

Notifications
Clear all

False Banned for KOS

michaelshafik7
(@michaelshafik7)

Me and MrSkechy have been falsely banned. Here is the Story, S_huke the guy MrSkechy Killed Robbed me before out of like 20k.. so we as a group wanted to rob S_huke back. So we did, I was watching from a far and I saw MrSkechy Robbing him and Repeatedly saying get out of the car or I will shoot with Multiple Warnings. S_huke drove his car away and we followed him, MrSkechy had a Shotgun and Killed him inside of the car while driving. Remember that I had no Impact on his Death only Watching since I did not want to lose anymore stuff. And S_huke died. Now since I'm in MrSkechys Group and His friend I got banned which was very false and unfair. MrSkechy Should also be banned as I would say he was falsely banned too and he was banned also in the discord for no reason. I got banned for 2385315 For: KOS. I do not know who banned us but I think its "Chief". Therefore I think Me and MrSkechy has been Falsely Banned and also S_huke has many more reports for mass robbery, KOS etc. I was banned from Unturned Lifes RP. Steam Community :: michaelshafik7

Topic starter Posted : 20/01/2021 12:50 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

This has already been taken care of, sorry about the whole thing if you're reading this, but still hope you have fun playing on the server.
- Nexx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2021 9:18 pm
Share: