I wase wrongfully b...

Notifications
Clear all

I wase wrongfully banned

EmptyRevenge23
(@emptyrevenge23)

I was banned from the server because a derogatory word was used in game chat, and I was currently in the area of the person who had used the slur. so, I was instantly banned based off assumption that. I had also said the slur when my mic was muted, and I did not activate my game chat voice either. and an admin quickly removed me pp because based off his judgement he didn't like us and the person who used the slur that I was near he quickly banned me without even checking to see who had said the slur because my mic had been off when this word had been used.

I feel Like I should be unbanned because A I did not use this slur and I have read over the rules and knew that this slur is a guaranteed ban able offense. And have never been previously banned before this incident. This admin also said he had icons on which would show that my mic was not turned on in game chat when this event occurred. I also help out in nylexes videos. And would not ever be foolish enough to make a mistake like this to jeopardize my role in helping his channel grow in anyone way I can and being able to have the opportunity to play on the life rp server with everyone else.

I was banned from Life rp

steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/EmptyRevenge/

Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2023 4:18 pm
beanz
(@beanz-2)

he also has video proof it wasnt him

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2023 4:42 am
Todes21
(@todes21)

Accpeted, welcome back

ReplyQuote