Checkmates ban appe...

Notifications
Clear all

Checkmates ban appeal.

Checkmate
(@dxrked0ut)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned : I was in cala and i shouted at someone "shut up ni-" and cut off, which i admit i may have done a shit job at cutting it off. 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance I fell that i deserve a second chance, because this is my first ever real ban excepnceret from some small false bans, i sincerely  apologies for my actions and will never say / do what i did ever again. I was under the influence that because delilah had said it before, that meant that i could. now excuses aside i would like to say im very sorry to anyone who i may have offended. And have learned to NEVER say anything related to racism. I take full responsibility for my actions and would like to compensate to whoever i may have said it too. Im lost for words at the moment because of how angry i am at myself, and i fell that i shouldn't be unbanned but i feel as a patron, and trusted member of the nylex community i feel that the admins will think from my point of view and unban me.

-What server you were banned from LifeRP
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199356799443/

Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2023 3:48 pm
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

(430) Monday left me broken 1 hour - YouTube

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2023 3:50 pm
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

(430) Avicii - Waiting For Love - 1 HOUR - YouTube

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2023 3:51 pm
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member
Where there's a will, there's a way, kind of beautiful And every night has its day, so magical And if there's love in this life, there's no obstacle That can't be defeated For every tyrant, a tear for the vulnerable In every lost soul, the bones of a miracle For every dreamer, a dream, we're unstoppable With something to believe in Monday left me broken Tuesday, I was through with hoping Wednesday, my empty arms were open Thursday, waiting for love, waiting for love Thank the stars, it's Friday I'm burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday Guess I won't be coming to church on Sunday I'll be waiting for love, waiting for love to come around We are one of a kind, irreplaceable How did I get so blind and so cynical? If there's love in this life, we're unstoppable No, we can't be defeated Monday left me broken Tuesday, I was through with hoping Wednesday, my empty arms were open Thursday, waiting for love, waiting for love Thank the stars, it's Friday I'm burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday Guess I won't be coming to church on Sunday I'll be waiting for love, waiting for love to come around

Show less

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2023 3:51 pm
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

(430) guy beatboxes Five Nights at Freddy's song - YouTube

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2023 3:54 pm
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member