I was banned for Ko...

Notifications
Clear all

I was banned for Kos Revenge when being in the server for 25 minutes.

Natboo02
(@natboo02)

Alright, so i was just on the unturned server ok so i was happy to be happy and some people were nice enough to donate some stuff to me. I was walking down the road to loot a place and out of nowere i was 20 health then i was dead someone SHOT ME i was pissed. I not knowing there was a whole page of rules because again i just joined i fake tpad there to him and shot him (i said we could raid just dont kill me) then ZombieKiller91 i think his name was had the KOS on camera so i was recorded and it was on the forum. I have now read all of the rules i would love to be unbanned please i owe my other friends a huge thank you and i think i deserve a unban. I appreciate your time given to think about this and i truly respect your thoughts of this situation.

Here is my Steam account link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198854307824/ Thank you.

Topic starter Posted : 11/05/2019 1:13 am
Natboo02
 Natboo02
(@Natboo02)
New Member Guest

Please just unban me i had a mistake and i didnt know i was so excited because of this server i finally could play fun things and i swear on all my life i would never do such thing again PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE :CCC

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2019 10:50 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Looks like you were on the server a good 7 hours before KOSing someone, not 25 minutes.

The logs also show that you were never shot by anyone either.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2019 6:19 pm
Natboo02
 Natboo02
(@Natboo02)
New Member Guest

wdym?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2019 10:39 pm
Natboo02
 Natboo02
(@Natboo02)
New Member Guest

i literally joined 25 minutes or so ago and was shot...

those things are a lie and fine if those things are that jacked up then im gonna just leave because those are pretty shit

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2019 10:42 pm
Natboo02
 Natboo02
(@Natboo02)
New Member Guest

hard thing to here on my birthday.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2019 10:42 pm
Share: