I was banned and I'...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] I was banned and I'm supposed to be unbanned but I'm not

HrabossJr
(@hrabossjr)
New Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned: I was banned somewhere around the start of February. The reason for ban was revenge kosing. Here's what happened me and my friends were flying our helicopter above Nylex's base while we were flying a group of people started shooting at us from the ground and i don't remember how many people were  shooting at us and one of our group members got shot so we decided to land and fight back. When we landed we killed all of them. They came back becouse they had beds near by . So they killed us and we countenued to fight eachother for good half of hour. Admins didn't know what was happening so they told us to stop or all of us are getting banned. I came back to get some of my loot back and i got killed by them so all members of my team got a 1 month ban and enemy team got permantly banned ifi remember correctly. Also one of reasons they told us to stop is because Nylex wanted to make a video but he coudlnt make a intro because all of the shoting.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance I think i shuld be unbanned because i got banned at around start of february andi  was supposed to be unbanned one month later. My ban passed but recently i tried joining and it sayed i was banned. Proof that i was supposed to be banned for 1 month. I serverd my time even more than that.
-What server you were banned from: Chernaus Rp/ dayz Rp
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/Enis_/

Topic starter Posted : 28/11/2019 8:51 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

Even if it was only a one month ban I think you’ve been banned long enough to learn your lesson and work your way back into the server. Good luck.

Posted : 30/11/2019 8:13 am
HrabossJr
(@hrabossjr)
New Member Customer

@vesscoochie

Thank you

Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2019 10:30 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Unbanned, thanks for the report and sorry for the wait.

Posted : 30/11/2019 11:34 am
Share: