Jacky's ban appeal ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Jacky's ban appeal and explanation for the misunderstanding yesterday

Gin
 Gin
(@gin)
Active Member Customer

Yesterday me and my team  successfully robbed and killed a team of 4 who backfired and afterwards we collected their loot.Just when we were about to leave they came back and started shooting at us and constantly killing us without warning.Wether this was right or not is not something i cannot assure because it was a sticky situation.What i can assure is the fact that this area was a war zone for a long time and anyone who passed by would get instantly killed by that team who was now patroling the whole area with choppers.After killing us they started retreating to the upper part between elektrozavodsk and the safezone.Seeing them my teammate jacky followed them all the way upin order to kill them since we were still in a fight.Now this team spotted the admin NutMan and his team and tried to kill them according to what nutman said.Jacky however was not aware of any of this and he mistakened Nutman and his team for the people he was looking for.When he spotted his targets he killed all of them thinking they were the enemy team we were after.Immediately Nutman teleported there and banned him literally before he could say anything to explain himself and his actions.The thing is Jacky would let them tpa back and pick everything up since all of this was a misunderstanding which happened on a battlefield and the rules allow us to kill a retreating enemy team since the battle was not over.The killing of Nutman's team happened with no warning since the team we confused them for was constantly killing us with no warning no matter the location,thus we could not afford to talk to them since we assumed they would just instantly shoot us.

What I am requesting is that jack gets unbanned because him killing nutman and his team wasn't on purpose and he was given no time to explain his actions.Nutman said he KOSed them but the thing is that such a long time player(Jacky) should know better than to KOS a 3 man team.

The robbery which started the fight:  https://youtu.be/IkW0vyaIwNg

Jacky mistakenly killing nutman's team and Nutman's reaction:  https://youtu.be/ZzVQmeSN7As

NOTE; the video footage's purpose is not directed to personally attack nutman.Its purpose is to make it easier for the admins to see what happened.We hoped we could better discuss the incident but the fuss happening at that place and Nutman's bad temper did not allow us to do so.

Apology:On behalf of my team we are all individually sorry for the whole incident and we wish this never happened.I just wish you could give my friend a second chance because he never meant to harm a neutral team during this battle.The rest is for you to decide...

Jacky's steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147804600/

server: Chernarus non whitelisted.

Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2019 3:22 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Well I mean tbf Nut opened fire at me while I was flying over without warning. I have no idea why he banned anyone here. Sadly though you cannot make a ban appeal for someone else, as they have to do it themselves. 

Posted : 30/11/2019 3:40 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

I would like the steam profiles of everyone at that current time on vess's group please. I'm only banning Vess for now for random KOS that never had any prior warning from anyone in that area. His group and himself was also involved in revenge KOS and NLR.

Posted : 01/12/2019 2:59 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Jacky is unbanned

Posted : 05/12/2019 3:06 am
Share: