I was banned

Notifications
Clear all

I was banned

Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer

Let's start. I was banned for killing players
Tomato Sauce and USSR BIG CHUNGS without a total reason. Let's start from the beginning. I was on williams and I saw that Tomato Sauce has problems with zombies. I wanted to help him and I started shooting (for zombies). Then came his friend USSR BIG CHUNGS who thought I was going to kill his friend. He started to shoot, scared because I had a pretty good loot, I replied with full-auto fire. And then Mr. Tomato Sauce ran into the barrel. Yes, it's true, I killed him, but not on purpose, when I wrote that I'm sorry and he wants me to teleport to me, he's in the ass. (BTW on the recording is clearly seen how from 32 to 35 seconds I stopped shooting even though I was 100% without cover (it was about seeing that the player has already dealt with zombies) !!!!!!!!!!   My ban should be removed because I was accused unfairly (just wanting to help the player).!!!!!!!!!!I was banned on the server Chernarus RP . !!!!!!!!!! Link to my steam profile  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198391122384/!!!!!!!!!Thank you very much for your time when reading. I hope that the final result of this reading will be satisfactory for both sides Bye 😀

Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2019 9:58 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hm, the video evidence doesn't seem to give any game sound which makes it hard to determine your side of the story

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/02/2019 7:01 pm
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer

ehh ... this is my first ban (wrong xD) if I can count on the grace of administration. I promise a strong resolution to improve

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2019 6:58 pm
Share: