I have been banned

Notifications
Clear all

I have been banned

Parker
(@parker)
Eminent Member

I got banned for killing somone okay so I am going to tell the story:so me and my friend where just driving around and we see a house with a campfire so we thought it was a make shift base then I  whent out to check if our quad was there and it was then my freind said he heard a chainsaw and then I saw somone so I shoot thinking it was the base owner i killed him and next minute I get into dunker twon and bam I am banned. end of story so I think i was falsly banned becuze i thought they would be hostile and owned the base and it says if can kill somone if you are raiding there base witch we where  to a extent so i think I should be unbanned and given a warning and I will never kill somone  again untell I make sure they have bad or hostile intentions

https://steamcommunity.com/id/yeetyeetyetboi/  

Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2019 7:44 pm
Parker
(@parker)
Eminent Member

I was banned on chernarus

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2019 8:10 pm
Parker
(@parker)
Eminent Member

i also think that a perm ban was not right may i have a 30day ban if you dont unban me and this is the first time I have ever been banned so I would like maybe a warning or a 7-30day ban thx for your help

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2019 8:43 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

https://plays.tv/s/M5af-FC969Za

Your story seems about right i guess

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2019 9:02 pm
Parker
(@parker)
Eminent Member

so may i be unbanned

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2019 9:13 pm
Parker
(@parker)
Eminent Member

so may i be unbanned

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2019 9:13 pm
Parker
(@parker)
Eminent Member

so may i be unbanned

This post was modified 5 years ago by Parker
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2019 9:14 pm
Parker
(@parker)
Eminent Member

sry i cant delete the posts obove

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2019 9:37 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Whether it's your first time breaking a rule or not, breaking rules equals a ban, there's no inbetween.

I'll unban you, but please make sure you understand the server rules before rejoining:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/02/2019 7:46 pm
Share: