Notifications
Clear all

I may have goofed up on Chernarus

Page 2 / 2
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

It's literally a base raid, is base raiding not allowed on Unturned Roleplay anymore? It's bs. I've been raided before and got shot at first, people shoot first during raids almost 90% of the time. If you're not going to ban those people, then why ban me? This ban is completely unjust. I would really enjoy another admin's opinion on this.

-Zahn

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/04/2020 6:59 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

You're ignoring the fact you KILLED the players THEN RAIDED - as bob said if it was by your logic ANYONE can kill players close to any base calling it a base raid. Can they not?

Clearly killing players then raiding a base next to it is just your justification on causing a grey area for rules. 

Example can be if we had a washington server, can i make a building my base in seattle then kill everyone in seattle because they "MAY" raid my base - no; same situation can be said for you. You kill 2 players THEN proceed to raid. so then it's counted as a kos since how were they to know anythings happened. If you're in the shoes of the people you killed you'd call out kos. 

If anything failing to realise your mistake isn't worth an unban. calling it unjust when it isn't doesn't make it unjust. the customer isn't always right.

A lot of people try to abuse this and most mods are lenient, you got the lucky straw of being seen by bob. Admins do make mistakes but this isn't one of them. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/04/2020 2:47 pm
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

With @boii response, I can see that this isn't a biased ban. In my 3 or so years playing on Unturned Roleplay, I have seen bases get raided with shots fired first. I've been inside those bases that are getting raided and haven't called KOS because I didn't know that that specific situation would be considered KOS. I realize my mistake and apologize. IF given the chance to be unbanned I will not do this again. 

-Zahn

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/04/2020 2:57 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

I know parts of the rules can be easily misunderstood. I am going to try and make them as clear as possible with no purposeful grey areas in the situation to make bad mistakes - I have unbanned you. Have fun on the Unturnedroleplay servers 🙂

Be sure to check out the WW2 server that's opened up as well. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2020 10:21 pm
Zahn reacted
Page 2 / 2
Share: