Notifications
Clear all

I may have goofed up on Chernarus

Page 1 / 2
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

1. I wanted to do a base raid and two players living in a lighthouse, the two players were around 25 meters from the front door. I pull out a matamorez, then shoot them both, (still 25 meters from the base door). I loot their bodies, then pull out my dragonfang and begin to walk up to the front door and shoot. Bob comes out of vanish and tells me that I KOSed the players, then he bans me. 

2. I think I deserve a second chance because, in my 3 years of playing on Nylex's servers, I've never seen this type of situation as a "KOS situation" and not a base raid. I didn't know that this situation would've been considered a KOS situation by Bob. I'm an upstanding player and try to not break any rules. When others break the rules, I report them. Less than 20 minutes before my ban, I reported someone else for KOS.

3. Chernarus URP LN+

4. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198859066402/

-Zahn

Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2020 10:33 pm
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

Some proof I planned on raiding:

1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1jowc_jSp8&feature=youtu.be

2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bscaE5c4Kc&feature=youtu.be

-Zahn

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/03/2020 11:14 pm
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

bump^

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2020 10:09 am
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer

bump XDDD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2020 12:48 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

its an active base tho? unless u miscalculated the distance i dont rlly see how this ban is fair.....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2020 1:19 pm
WEED Valkyrie
(@weed-valkyrie)

so your basicly saying that you got banned for raiding a base not destroying my friends heli and then me killing you becuase you destroyed it then you get lenny mcmemer to kill me but i killed him next to the militia outpost and then you started to try to kos my friends walking away and then bob coming out of vanish and he said he saw every thing 

what your gonne say zahn?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2020 12:02 am
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

@weed-valkyrie do you have evidence of this? apparently not. unless bon can confirm this im aboutta takes this with a pinch of salt.

from my perspective sounds like ur mad ur base got raided.

before anyone calls bias mine and zahns group are enemies

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2020 10:47 pm
Zahn reacted
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

@marmalademan Yeah, the base was active. People going inside and out. But the distance was still about 25m to the front door of the base. 

-Zahn

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/04/2020 2:31 am
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member
Posted by: @marmalademan

before anyone calls bias mine and zahns group are enemies

But yeah, Shagger and I aren't the greatest of friends and our groups are enemies. At least Shagger will defend someone when something like this happens regardless of how he feels towards someone. And this just goes to show that I really didn't do anything wrong.

-Zahn 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/04/2020 2:39 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

'And this just goes to show that I really didn't do anything wrong.'

and 

'I may have goofed up on Chernarus...' 

What is it`??

You kossed 2 guys close their base and as son as I came out of vanish you ran to their door and started the raid.

Your last addition to this topic only shows that you think this is acceptable behaviour, it's not.

So why the hell would we let you back in.

This post was modified 4 years ago by crazy bob
ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2020 8:54 am
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member
Posted by: @crazy-bob

'And this just goes to show that I really didn't do anything wrong.'

and 

'I may have goofed up on Chernarus...' 

What is it`??

You kossed 2 guys close their base and as son as I came out of vanish you ran to their door and started the raid.

Your last addition to this topic only shows that you think this is acceptable behaviour, it's not.

So why the hell would we let you back in.

Some proof I planned on raiding:

1:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1jowc_jSp8&feature=youtu.be

2:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bscaE5c4Kc&feature=youtu.be

-Zahn

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/04/2020 11:25 am
WEED Valkyrie
(@weed-valkyrie)

@marmalademan
i dont have a base and that happened befor a while ago by him/lenny mcmemer and i almost died to them and it was clear kos and bob saw it thats when zahn got banned also rn i dont play chernarus 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2020 11:16 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

I don't see how you talking to yourself changes the facts; You kos 2 guys, then move to. their base and start shooting the door.

Kos activation during baseraids is a thing so people can defend their base when it's (the base) attacked.

It's not a rule to be abused to kill at will, if your reasoning would be right you could kill everyone  who is in the vicinity of a building used as a base.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2020 8:26 am
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member
Posted by: @crazy-bob

You kos 2 guys, then move to. their base and start shooting the door.

I KOS the two around 25 meters away from the door, then start shooting the door with a dragonfang. I literally do not see how this is a fair or just ban what so ever.

-Zahn

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/04/2020 4:00 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

Dude, it's fair because we do not condone KOS.

How is my before last reply not clear?

Funny thing is that the evening this incident happened  people were complaining about you breaking the rules and I warned you to stop doing that. You asked me where the proof is and I told you to stop acting like this because one moment there would be someone with proof and your time would be up.

The rules are there for a reason. Don't be a dick and don't break em if you want to play on the server, but you already knew that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2020 4:22 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: