I Have Gotten Banne...

Notifications
Clear all

I Have Gotten Banned For Kosing

Epicpotato
(@epicpotato)
New Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned- I Have Been Banned For Kosing. My Group Mate Shot At Some People At Williams Safezone (None Of The Shots Hit) And The Other People Shot Back And Killed My Group Mate Connor So I Killed The Guy That Killed My Friend The Rest Of Us Died And Came Back To Not Revenge Kos But To Get Our Loot Back Then We Got Shot At In Williams Safezone And I Steped Out To Get Some Of My Loot And Got Shot Down To 26% hp So I Shot Back In Return (Didnt Kill Anyone After That First Guy) And My Friends Did Too My Group Mate Killed One Guy I Pushed And Died And My Group Mate Shotgunned Nakaya And I Got Off.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance- I Want To Be Unbanned Because Im A Good Boy And Dont Want To Get Banned Because I Love Playing On The Sever This Will Never Happen Again And I Am Extremely Sorry To The People That Were Mixed Up In This Ordeal Im Very Sorry For Breaking The Rules.

Chernarus RolePlay

https://steamcommunity.com/id/epicpotato111/

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2019 1:08 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

So your group attempted the KOS first?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2019 11:30 am
Epicpotato
(@epicpotato)
New Member Customer

He Was Trying To Joke Around But It Went Out Of Control And Im Very Sorry For Breaking The Rules It Will Never Happen Again.

Please Consider UnBanning Me I Love Playing Your Sever And Your Sever Made Me Get Back Into Unturned Thank U For Your Time.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2019 7:45 pm
Brune
(@brunebrune)
Eminent Member

you shot first, joke or not that's cause for them to shoot back. I do feel sympathy for you though as i know nakaya and his group are experts at manipulating situations into getting people banned by using their larger group number to pull more weight with their arguments.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2019 7:54 pm
Epicpotato
(@epicpotato)
New Member Customer

Also Nylex Am I Being Judged From What Ive Done Or My Group Mates Have Done? Like Am I Responsible For What My Group Mates Do Too? I Am Still In The Wrong Not Saying I Am.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2019 8:18 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

No, you shouldn't be judged for something your group member did. 

However, you killed somebody who was defending themselves against your group member (who initiated the [attempted] KOS).

I'll unban you, though I strongly recommend reading the server rules before rejoining. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2019 8:44 am
Share: