I got Banned on Whi...

Notifications
Clear all

I got Banned on Whitelist Chernarus

diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

I was banned for FailRP and I have no idea why. Ive looked through the report and there isnt one, to why am I banned?

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 5:20 pm
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

I was banned for FailRP and I have no idea why. Ive looked through the report and there isnt one, to why am I banned? http://steamcommunity.com/id/diggydoggy/ . I think it could have been because I killed 1 guy and I havnt even robbed anyone yet. And I killed the guy because we were at NW and we told him to leave (Me and Staggs) and we gave him some time, and he didnt leave so I think I have the right to kill for that. If you dont think so we can talk it through.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 5:29 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

I know diggy and I think it was wrong for you guys to ban him. Diggy is really good at roleplaying and I think that it was a dick move for the person to get him banned on the first day because he was super excited about it. Also, it's roleplay, not everything is gonna go ur way, the person probably got salty that they were killed and made diggy get banned for no good reason. 

-CodySaurus

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 5:33 pm
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

He might be mad because Ive robbed him on russia so he is just saying shit because he doesnt like me.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 5:35 pm
Tassuttelija
(@tassuttelija)
Eminent Member Customer

Both diggydoggy and Staggs should be unbanned. They did nothing wrong and unacceptable. They followed all rules of roleplay and stayed in character.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 7:41 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

He should totally be unbanned! And so should staggs! They did nothing that was against the rules. They were just doing their rp. It's not fair to ban them for doing what they came on the server to do, and they came on to roleplay.

-Cody

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 11:18 pm
Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

I think he should be unbanned as well, even if he did FailRP (I don't really know and can't really tell) there should be a time for people to get used to the hardcore RP server, since it requires a bit of a different playstyle than the regular one and some people may not be used to having a character, concepts of IC and OOC stuff, etc.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 11:56 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I'll unban you, i was going off the other persons report

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 2:52 pm
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member

From the report I saw on you, it looks like you just need to get into your character a bit more. Maybe if someone isn't listening to you, don't go and kill them, fire a warning shot, then shoot them in the leg? Also not everyone you meet is your enemy, don't be afraid to make friends.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 3:12 pm
Nylex reacted
Share: