Chris / Staggs Whit...

Notifications
Clear all

Chris / Staggs Whitelist Appeal

Staggs
(@staggs)
Active Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned

Hello. It seems just yesterday I applied to the Whitelist server (I did). As you probably know, someone reported me for robbing them, and then trying to build up my group. As you can tell from the report, most of eulestein's evidence was primarily roleplay based. I want you to know Nylex, or whoever may stumble upon this, that I am being 100% honest in saying that this player's evidence was biased. I robbed him at a supply drop, which is completely ok. And while he could of just dropped it, he took the robbery personally and sought out to report me and my ONLY teammate Andrea. Now you may ask, why do I say ONLY? Well, in eulestein's report he referred to me and doggy as "a group of highly skilled pvpers and bandits with -1000 rating on all other servers." While this type of evidence should not even be relevant to a report of this stature, I can say that I personally was -500 on Chernarus before the drop, and that information was fabricated from the reporters imagination, similarly to how roleplay is. Also, he claims doggy blatantly killed him, but he didn't point out that it was at the airfield, a KOS zone. Another piece that the reporter used which is incorrect is the number of people in my group. When this happened late last night (US Time), there were only 3,4 people on max due to the lack of accepted candidates. But yet, I have an "entire gang of elite bandits with negative ratings". He  even displayed his OWN evidence that stated otherwise.  As you can probably see, most of the second half of his report is on doggy, who he claims manipulated his way into a friendship. I was unaware of this, as I met both characters yesterday for the first time, but I do not want evidence against doggy, or Andrea, to make my case seem that much worse. My main objective on this server was to build an Army called the North Star, which correlates with my Lore. I only did this because eul made multiple THREATS against me. I didn't care to screenshot because I didn't think this would be an issue, but he told me that if I didn't give him his stuff back "basically 60% of the server will be after you". 

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I feel I should be given a second chance for many reasons. For one, this is my first offense, I have good standing with alot of people on the server. Also, I believe I am not what eulestein makes me out to be. He calls me a bandit, when I only acted once and for my best interest, not as a human, but as an in game character. I think that the main reason he is reporting me is because what I did goes against HIS CHARACTERS ideals and because it detrimented him. If we had had someone who watched the ENTIRE thing and was neutral, I think there would be no report. I do not plan to make a "clan of bandits" to ruin lives, I want to make a group of people that can defend ourselves from what he threatened me with; "60% of the server". I had no intention of making anyone mad in real life and acted as many people in my position would have in that situation. Instead of moving on from the incident he told me "if you give me all your stuff back nothing will happen to you". To me this is him going out of character to make an actual threat to me. Lastly, both Rawr in the comment section and eulestein keep asking if you want bandits to rule the server. As I said, I don't intend to be a bandit on any server or if I get unbanned, and also, there are no set rules preventing robbery. I thought it was part of the game, but he seems to think not. I think it is unjust to ban people such as me at such an early stage where there are not even any set rules. To conclude, I think I should be given a second chance because what happened was roleplay-based, there are no rules preventing it, and the story was twisted in ways I can't explain. Thank you.

-What server you were banned from

Chernarus Whitelist

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Staggboi/

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 7:27 pm
Δέλτα
(@δέλτα)
Eminent Member

Val is good at manipulating stuff... He thinks of himself as a god to others from what I have seen, when he first came on Russia "Do you want some help dude?" "Yes." "Want some guns?" "I don't want your guns", I was offering him a HMG to help him get started. When whitelist came out he decided to be really smart and put a bunch of gear that would attract attention, in one car. He then has a go at me for saying "I wonder how big a cut I will get", even after I explained to him it was a joke and that Diggy was just a friend, he still pushed for my exile from Rawr's army. He was freeranked to officer yet he had no braincells, he has no decency within him, he is corrupt, rude and down right stupid. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 7:37 pm
Tassuttelija
(@tassuttelija)
Eminent Member Customer

Both diggydoggy and Staggs should be unbanned. They did nothing wrong and unacceptable. They followed all rules of roleplay and stayed in character.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 7:41 pm
Staggs
(@staggs)
Active Member Customer

Also Ill just say that in the Rules for whitelist server, FailRP when used in the context of robbery is "excessive"... I only did it once

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 8:10 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Nylex, If they give them your word for not causing trouble. Unban them. I do not want to look like the bad guy here turning traitor, but i simply do not want drama, unban if required and get it over with. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 8:17 pm
BobbyJ
(@bobbyj)
Eminent Member Customer

I believe both Staggz and diggy should be unbanned. They did nothing wrong and were wrongfully accused of something that they had no chance to defend themselves in.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 8:52 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

I don't know about staggz, but diggy doesn't seem like the person who would break any rules. And from this appeal I believe they did nothing wrong.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 9:21 pm
Δέλτα
(@δέλτα)
Eminent Member

Both of them are amazing, played with staggz once and he is an incredible person, not capable of "Mentally abusing" kids via the internet on an Unturned server...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 9:52 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

He should totally be unbanned! And so should Diggy! They did nothing that was against the rules. They were just doing their rp. It's not fair to ban them for doing what they came on the server to do, and they came on to roleplay.

-Cody

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 11:16 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

He should totally be unbanned! And so should Diggy! They did nothing that was against the rules. They were just doing their rp. It's not fair to ban them for doing what they came on the server to do, and they came on to roleplay.

-Cody

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 11:17 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I don't have a problem with people being bandits or robbing people, but I'd prefer it done in a roleplay fashion, instead of it being like the public servers when as soon as someone see's another player its "hands up"

I'll unban you, you seem genuine and seems like you care. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 2:50 pm
Staggs
(@staggs)
Active Member Customer

Thank you, Nylex.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 4:31 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I can now vouch that Staggs is a good RP'er!:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 9:06 pm
Staggs reacted
Share: