I got banned for ta...

Notifications
Clear all

I got banned for take my Helicopter back from SZ

Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer

So as you see from the title you know what happens so lets go, I was at Zero's shop and i hear a heli start so I'm like did somebody take my heli because the only heli there was mine so i went over to it and it was locked so skip to the part where i unlock it with a stealy Zombie sees me and reports me to "Dylan" or somebody and I get banned for taking back my Heli that go stolen in SZ.

I feel like I feel like I should be un banned because at the time I just wanted my Heli back and not have to wait for another 12 hours so I forgot about the rules and just got my Heli back so i'm Sorry

Chernarus Roleplay

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198893301169/

P.S. I hope I can get back in the server and get back to running my shop and that is the only sever I play on with my friends I play no other games that my friends have so I really want to get back on Thanks.

This topic was modified 5 years ago by Qyl
Topic starter Posted : 03/06/2019 1:08 am
Jimmothy reacted
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

So you reclaimed your own chopper in sz?

Did anyone claim you stole their chopper or are you solely banned for unlocking a vehicle in sz and taking it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2019 10:31 am
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer

Basically I took my Heli back that was stolen in SZ and stole it back in SZ because of the 12 hour wait I just wanted to get my Heli back totally not thinking about the rules while unlocking it. I just really hope I can get back on the server and run my shop nad play with friends. Really im just sorry.  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/06/2019 3:29 pm
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer

I stole nobodys Heli somebody stole mine in SZ and I took it back in SZ

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/06/2019 4:54 pm
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer

I hope i can be unbanned

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2019 7:01 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

we believe you and I will unban you now.

Sorry for the inconvenience

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2019 9:28 pm
Share: