Honest's Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Honest's Ban Appeal

Honest
(@honest)
Active Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned : Me and my friend HBI were bored and was looking for some fun so we decided to be wanted and kill some cops, before doing that we I asked in general "if we are wanted can we kill any cop?" (markovicccc) a police officer answered "yes u can" so I went to go rob someone and we admitted to it in general and cops said we were wanted, after killing some cops we asked neer when are we going to be "unwanted" he said after 3 hours, we waited for around 2 hours or so and asked again in general if we are still wanted and (pablo) a swat said "yea i guess" so we started looking for them, we killed them all and pablo was like "hbi wtf you are unwanted" even tho he never told me and we still had like 20 mins left for the 3 hour timer.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance : really didn't know that u cant kos cops when u are wanted as we were missinformed and will not do it again 

-What server you were banned from : liferp

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199084280281/

(same exact situation as hbi only reason why appeal is the same wasnt being lazy)

-A link to your steam profile : 

Topic starter Posted : 02/05/2021 7:38 pm
T1OIX
(@t1oix)
Trusted Member Customer

"so I went to go rob someone and we admitted to it in general and cops said we were wanted," okay buddy thats meta gaming if you just addmited that you robbed someone and you are wanted for it we cant just arrest someone for that apperenatly since its meta gaming  and also the part i sed 3 hours i also added up to hbi or idk if u  2 remember but i added up by saying "im not really sure tho"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2021 12:42 am
Honest
(@honest)
Active Member Customer

@t1oixI admitted to it because marko (a cop) was there on the scene and told us to put our hands up I made him know we did rob the guy then killed him (killed the cop) so not really meta gaming sir and hbi already got unbanned im jus waiting for a mod to read this

This post was modified 3 years ago by Honest
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/05/2021 5:25 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Due to HBI being unbanned for this already, Unbanned. Break another rule and I won't be unbanning you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2021 10:13 pm
Share: