i want a unban 🙁

Notifications
Clear all

i want a unban 🙁

iLikeMuffins2
(@ilikemuffins2)

i got banned last summer (on the life rp server) for being an idiot and not following direction an admin, i had done tons of stupid things that year and i think i've really matured. i have recently been watching alot of nylex life rp videos and im very intrested in playing on the server. sorry for not following rules.   i had requested a unban last year but it had been denied , probbaly for a good reason. i just want to have fun on a server. i will never break any rules and will listen to any commands given by a staff memeber. 

username : Happ_Dino

Topic starter Posted : 03/05/2021 10:14 pm
iLikeMuffins2
(@ilikemuffins2)
Posted by: @ilikemuffins2

i got banned last summer (on the life rp server) for being an idiot and not following direction an admin, i had done tons of stupid things that year and i think i've really matured. i have recently been watching alot of nylex life rp videos and im very intrested in playing on the server. sorry for not following rules.   i had requested a unban last year but it had been denied , probbaly for a good reason. i just want to have fun on a server. i will never break any rules and will listen to any commands given by a staff memeber. 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199030281808/home/ is my steam account btw

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/05/2021 11:35 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Saw you were on yesterday, your ban already passed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2021 9:00 am
Share: