Henny's Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Henny's Ban Appeal

korea#1
(@kekthecrayon)

-What happened/why you were banned; So six months ago, My friend was on break, I was playing the server religiously enjoying the game as anyone would. I got really greedy and tried to outwit nylex into giving me my friends rank without his consent.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance;I know what i did was wrong. I was being selfish, a bad friend and abusing everyones trust. I turned to scum on what i tried to do to nylex. I still want to play on the server as it's one of the only good servers left on unturned. Chernarus played a big role in my time of playing unturned. Genuine staff team and an amazing content creator as an owner. A second chance is the only real way to prove Im not the same guy as before. Words won't seem much so giving me a second chance will prove myself to nylex and the staff team. More than anything else i want to apologise to nylex. Trying to abuse your trust and your status for my own personal gain is an absolutely scummy thing to do. Just been wanting to play on the server for a while as i miss the server. So here's my apology. I'm sorry.

-What server you were banned from; Chernarus-A link to your steam profile; https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kekthecrayon/

Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2019 11:20 pm
Share: