Notifications
Clear all

Ban Appeal

TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Got Banned for KOSing at an event I thought was a "KOS allowed" event. Only heard my teammates scream into the mic that they got killed, so I believed people were killing them, not the thousands of turrets an admin placed (either Justin or Siege). Siege saw me KOS at the event, banned me straight up, and I joined the event really late because of the queue and other stuff. Didn't see in chat about any rules about the event. Only saw words from Siege, "looks like nutman's group is getting all the money now" so I genuinely thought the event was KOS, alot of gunfire at Devil's Castle, alot of dead bodies in the castle, etc. Didn't think twice but now I gotta make this ban appeal.

Topic starter Posted : 28/03/2019 4:41 pm
Topic Tags
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

Ok well with the mood at the event and seeing your side of the whole situation it is understandable that you thought it would be a KOS event

yet the majority of your team who were online at the time knew it was non-KOS yet never told you.

I can't really decide this at the moment and would like to see more comments on this then for a final judgement.

~Justin2

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2019 5:39 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I don't know why it'd be expected for his team to tell him. It's not his fault his team didn't tell him, he can't be blamed for that 🤣 

I vote UNBAN THIS MAN 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2019 1:58 am
Share: