Hanz's Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Hanz's Ban Appeal

hahayoumadbigsad
(@hahayoumadbigsad)

What happened/why you were banned

Ans- I was banned because someone sent in a recording of me saying the n-word, although it was clear as day in the recording that the guy was harassing me.

Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

Ans- (1) I feel I should be unbanned because I did not say the word in a racist way, and (2) I'm African-American I was born and raised in Nigeria and when I moved to the US the n-word became a constant in my vocabulary.(3) I observed the guy who sent in the recording and I found that all of his posts on the discord server are just clips of him harassing people of color until they say the n-word so he can clip it, then the mods/admins don't use common sense and actually analyze what's going in the clips that are being sent and instead only look for keywords like robots rather than real people. In summary I'm saying that the guy who clipped me only plays Unturned Life RP to clip people say the n-word (not in a racist way) and then the admins act like AI generated robots and only look for key words like it's not people their dealing with, never-less CHILDREN, that aren't a day over 15. They ban first then never ask questions later.

What server you were banned from

Ans- Nylex Life RP

A link to your steam profile

Ans- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199496834677

Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2023 2:10 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

You are not in the right, so dont phrase it like it. You were in clear violation of the server rules, thus banned, the staff didnt do anything wrong.

Denied

Posted : 14/05/2023 8:38 pm
Share: