Ban Appeal for Dick...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Ban Appeal for Dickson Lombardi

Dickson
(@dickson)
Eminent Member

Reason for ban - Exploitation of a scrapable kit with no cool-down

I am writing to appeal my ban from the Life RP server for exploiting an overlooked kit that could be scrapped for an unlimited supply of scrap metal. I understand that my actions were in clear violation of the server rules, and I accept full responsibility for my actions. I also recognize that my behavior undermines the integrity of the server and its community.

I would like to request that you consider lifting my ban and allowing me to return to the Life RP server. I want to assure you that I have learned from my mistake. I promise to adhere to the server rules and will not engage in any activity that could be considered exploiting and/or cheating again.

I appreciate your consideration of my appeal, and I thank you for taking the time to read it. I am very sorry for any inconvenience or harm that my actions may have caused and would be grateful for the opportunity to return to the community that I have come to enjoy so much.

Thank you once again for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Dickson C. Lombardi

What server you were banned from - Life RP

>>Steam Profile<<

This topic was modified 12 months ago by Dickson
Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2023 7:04 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

That is not what you were banned for, your ban reason gives you specific instructions on how to get unbanned.

Posted : 14/05/2023 8:32 pm
Share: