gusvavo fry kos

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] gusvavo fry kos

fantechboi
(@fantechboi)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned banned for kos
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance before everything, may i please see the other perspective or video proof that you guys have of me killing someone? i asked riley for the video proof or proof against me but i didnt recieve any, so yeah may i please see it? you may ping me on nylex @gusvavo and dm me the proof, ill try to find my clips look i dont recall killing anyone in the money truck event that riley did, i was using a karus in the event, i will admit i accidentally shot brocav but my shot didnt down him or whatever i accidentally shot him because i thought he was one of the guards.
-What server you were banned from LIFERP
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198381386778

Topic starter Posted : 04/10/2022 3:43 pm
fantechboi
(@fantechboi)
Trusted Member

imma just add this on why i should be unbanned: on the truck event, there were nearly 10 people on the event, and yesterday i just changed my type of clothing, so how could have riley seen me doing it? it could be others doing it and i barely got seen by the guards as far as i know, i was never shot by the guards, im not calling riley a liar but thing is maybe he just misunderstood, and thought of me of someone else, so im gonna ask again even though riley has said multiple times that he is not required to, im just asking for the video because i could maybe explain where i was what position i was, and if i truly downed someone, ill fully take the ban. 

Topic starter Posted : 05/10/2022 12:34 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

If an admin saw you break rules with their own eyes, they're in full right to ban you. Also I think you're forgetting that staff have funny tools like F7. If you have a clip of the entire event then it would have been better to just post it here to clear yourself instead of begging for a clip in your appeal. Either way, your ban got reduced to just 3 days yesterday so just wait it out at this point

Posted : 05/10/2022 8:57 pm
Share: